News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions

Started by chensree, March 30, 2012, 12:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rajeshsharma300

[rquote=12425&topic=1706&author=okkadu17in]Tmrw match starting lagna is libra and lagna lord is in 8th house also retro saturn in lagna favours mumbai team until lagna changes  after that lagna is scorpio and where lagna lord retro mars is in 10th house along with moon favours mostly to the home team chennai final 20 mins of the match will fav  mumbai In my opinion Mumbai will win the match in a close encounter. . .please correct me seniors if iam wrong  [/rquote]

Yes your right I also got chart in d same way..
But it was difficult to say which would...

Plss Seniors help us out on this

Thanks

rajeshsharma300

Based on the starting time of CSK Vs MI - IPL 5 opening match, the home team, Chennai Super Kings is represented by the Ascendant that falls in the sign Libra. While the opponent team Mumbai Indians is denoted by the 7th house sign Aries.

Sun is placed in a favorable position for Chennai Super Kings, which indicates positive results for the home team. While the 7th house Lord, Mars is in retrogression (backward motion of the planet that makes them less powerful) for Mumbai Indians. This is diminishing the chances of win for Mumbai Indians.

Hence, based on the starting time of IPL 5 opening match, Chennai Super Kings have an edge over Mumbai Indians to win the match.

okkadu17in

Is this your astro analasys or u posted some one elses  Libra is owned by venus and it is in 8th house along with ketu

okkadu17in

Retrograde planets are same in lagna chart only in horary chart it has to be ruled out as less effective

rajeshsharma300

[rquote=12432&topic=1706&author=okkadu17in]Retrograde planets are same in lagna chart only in horary chart it has to be ruled out as less effective[/rquote]

If I am wrong anywhere please correct me..
And you saying that MI has better chance to win..

This is gonna be a very close encounter match though...

okkadu17in

Gaurang sir and other senoirs have to say im learner

rajeshsharma300

UMBAI INDIANS WILL WIN THIS MATCH.NOT THAT MUCH COMFORTBLE AND NOT THAT MUCH CLOSE.ITS NORMAL MATCH
the team will bat score 145 to 160 and mumbai will chase within 18.3 overs

nikhil

rajeshsharma300

[rquote=12436&topic=1706&author=nikhil]welldone Rajeshsharma & okkadu :)[/rquote]

Thank you...

Now next match is KKR vs DD

nikhil

todays match DD - KKR

there are rain threat reports for the game. will it happen or washed away?  seniors have to say it.