News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Euro Cup 2012 Soccer Predictions

Started by LEO, June 06, 2012, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEO

i\'m watching the match and also trying to gather independence dates and times of all remaining countries.
Varenya has posted info of only two countries.
Will try to predict from tomorrow as today Bhavani\'s predictions seems to be correct

Holy1234

Russia Vs Czech Republic, NO predictions?

gauranggroups

Bhavani,

Good predictions! Both of your predictions were right yesterday.. :thumbup:
Good! Keep going!! :thumbup:
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Varenya

good going bhavani..
@Holy1234, did you post that in your sleep ?
please read all posts above before posting in future

gauranggroups

Leo,

That\'s good. Even I\'ve got details only for those two countries and that\'s why I predicted only for that match. Last night, I tried getting details for other countries too.

Here are the details I\'ve got..
Russia - 25/12/1991; 20:45 hrs LMT; Moscow..
Czech Republic - 01/01/1993; 00:00 hrs LMT; Prague..
Denmark - 15/06/1849; 12:15 hrs; Copenhagen..

After getting these details, I tried checking for the 2nd match too.. I felt the same that Russia had more chances.. Since Bhavani had already predicted the same, there was no necessity for me to predict..

I\'ll try to get details for more countries.. If u get any, pls post them here.. Netherlands is a confusion.. They are using 2 charts.. Even for the 2nd chart, there\'s no clarity in the timings.. It\'ll be better if anyone can post that first..
[rquote=13827&topic=1744&author=LEO]i\'m watching the match and also trying to gather independence dates and times of all remaining countries.
Varenya has posted info of only two countries.
Will try to predict from tomorrow as today Bhavani\'s predictions seems to be correct[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

LEO

today\'s 1st match ruling planets at start of match are mars and saturn.
mars is in 8th house for denmark, so they will struggle to save this match.
so Netherlands should have upper hand.

in 2nd match Germany should beat Portugal

nasampat

Good Prediction,

Netherlands 0 - 1 Denmark
Germany 1 - 0 Portugal

SaSirEkha

i dont know much about soccer teams but i tried horary and today spain will dominate italy, croatia will dominate ireland

Holy1234

ReVan

[rquote=13836&topic=1744&author=SaSirEkha]i dont know much about soccer teams but i tried horary and today spain will dominate italy, croatia will dominate ireland[/rquote]

Fine prediction mam. The first one was Spain but seemed Torres missed on golden opportunities. Second one clearly dominated by Croatia.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.