News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Moles and Planetary Positions

Started by Apparao, April 17, 2009, 12:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitarth18

Hi all,

Some great information sharing here

I have a question -

I have a mole on my head. With head i mean on my skull under hairs. The place where brahmins keep their \"Choti\". Not easily seen. I myself came to know about it when recently i had to remove my hair as my grand pa expired. May have developed recently.

Anyhow, does it mean anything ? Its quite big in size and brownish in color.  

!! Wish Change Nothing, Decision Change Everything !!

hitarth18

Hi all,

Just found this website -

https://www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=38&task=view&id=81

some good information on moles and its interpretations... :)
!! Wish Change Nothing, Decision Change Everything !!

OMkaar

A mole in the middle of the scalp will make the person very wealthy

orangeprince

Well well astrology palmistry numerology tarot and now moles so in astrology or palmistry if a person would lead life in wealth is predicted and in moles or palmistry if its seen as he would have a difficult life regarding finances so what would be the outcome?
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

gauranggroups

Hey Guys,

This is really interesting. Not only in Chinese, we were also having the same stuff in our olden days. It was called as \"Samuthrika Lakshanam\". Mole Shastra was a part of this Shastra. But now a days, no one is a real expert in this.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

champeya

I have a mole kind of thing on inner side of the left thumb. But it appears to be thick dark sometimes unable to see it.

Sushma

i guess moles on skin are not permanent like lines in palm

vhk

me too had the same doubt  like they might not be permanent when a mole on my cheek started getting blur when my complexion was getting brighter