News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

himakar.sai

i have mentioned in before post only bro ..toss and match should be won by dsc(kkr) if match is in control till 10:55 pm then punjab has a chance but i dont think it will do big damage to kkr that last 20 minutes

Parminder

sai bro as u said. Dominance till 10:55 that's like kkr good fav but score is so high that scenarios n things suggest twist in tail n end result to kxi ;)

Virinchi

what happens after 10:55pm ? i dont understand
KKR gaining control from 10:55 and more from 11:17
If one gets toss and muhurt chart prediction right, then all this asc/dsc discussion will end and clear winner will be seen
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

himakar.sai

virinchi sir i predicted toss and match will be won by dsc ...as i was having a confusion which team is dsc and which team as asc thats y i posted dsc will win the toss and match ...after the toss my confusion was cleared and thats y i posted dsc as kkr  and coming to 10:55 pm i stated it if the match is in control  why because  in the first innings last 30 mins is dominated by asc punjab  and if they score big in these 30 minutes nearly they can manage a huge score ...and thats y i said it even the last 20 minutes cant do much damage to kkr ..

Varenya

kxip was Asc at toss 19:33/34, so they were meant to lose

surajnayyar

Quote from: surajnayyar on May 30, 2014, 11:57:06 PM
1st June, 2014; Venue : M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, Final of IPL 2014
King Khan Vs. Preity Zinta
Winner : King Khan.....!!
Wooohoooo.......!!;)
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

himakar.sai

virinchi sir
at 10:54pm yousuf pathan was out and after 10:55pm kkr lost 4 wickets.. but they were in control upto 10:55 by scoring 14 overs 147 for 3 thats y i said after 10:55 pm...it is because of you sir u have learned and inspired by astrology  thank you  sir

himakar.sai

a mistake while typing it is because of you sir i have learned astrology thank you