How to assign the correct Ascendant and Descendant?

Started by ReVan, January 13, 2019, 03:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Started this topic so that senior astrologers KP/Vedic/Numerology/Western can share their skill sets on how to assign the correct ASC/DSC in an Event/Birth Chart of Sports.

Request Senior Astrologers to share their Coin Toss prediction methods.

Members are requested to keep this thread clean from any other discussions Ask and discuss ONLY if you posses subsequent skill set in Astrology.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

shiva

Perth vs Sixers
Toss time chart @ 5:22 ist
Chart shows in fav of Perth..
But Venus sub in fav of sixer , in 2inngs Perth should bat well till 6:55 ist...
Sub-sub Jupiter,Rahu in Perth..
Now after 6:55 ist sat sub sub n mer sub in fav Sydney sixer but this should be  passing clouds??.
Let's see ..

shiva

Quote from: ReVan

Request  to share their Coin Toss prediction methods.

/quote]

TOSS: In general that the toss is done about half an hour before the start of the match. This match is going to start at 8:50 ist
13:50 local time..
Asc rising at that time  will be decide the fate of toss. As can be seen that the ascendant rising at 8:20 ist or 13:20 local time at  Adelaide..
Pisces ruled by jup. And Jupiter in 8th bhava  is definitely favorable for Australia.

Hence Australia should win the toss...

ReVan

The Toss winner should be reflected in the start time of the chart itself.
For e.g.  Soccer EPL matches, there are usually more than 5 games that start at the same time, having almost identical charts.

In Soccer the Toss happens at odd times, sometimes 5 mins, 10 mins or even 2 mins before the kick-off. Yet we that the results of all those games are similar with the winning or losing side winning the Toss.

Which are the houses that reflect Toss winner for ASC and DSC? Do we consider the Lord of that house or the Cuspal Sublord?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.