News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2012 Predictions

Started by LEO, August 30, 2012, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

namasteji1

Thank you for prediction fro warmup match. Any predictions on the overall performance of India in this wc?

ReVan

India won the toss and chose to bat first
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Surprising no predictions besides Bhavani for this great match! Unbelievable how India lost - we sure have a fault in our bowling.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

Though Bhavani and India lost today, this surely is a good warmup match for those who wanted to try astrology and predict match\'s result.

regarding westindies, there\'s no chart because its not a single country.
so use its opponent\'s chart and also horary and check with moon\'s transit on subdivisions.

if you wanna try more, then see who is spinning the toss and take his team as home team and check with match muhurta chart.
There are many methods derived in past ODI worldcup and IPLs. Go through the link given by gauranggroups
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

[rquote=14449&topic=1787&author=Virinchi]Though Bhavani and India lost today, this surely is a good warmup match for those who wanted to try astrology and predict match\'s result.

regarding westindies, there\'s no chart because its not a single country.
so use its opponent\'s chart and also horary and check with moon\'s transit on subdivisions.

if you wanna try more, then see who is spinning the toss and take his team as home team and check with match muhurta chart.
There are many methods derived in past ODI worldcup and IPLs. Go through the link given by gauranggroups[/rquote]

Thank you for your enlightenment chief. Pleasure to see you active here. Looking forward to read more of your guidance post - as these matches are going to be haywire.

LEO

in 1st official match today, Srilanka will beat Zimbabwe comfortably as match muhurta and moon transits are favorable for home team.

nishant_rathod

thanks for ur prediction LEO Sir !

Bhavani

@ LEO, only match muhurta looks favorable for Lanka.
Moon transits into rahu\'s star and sub after 9:16 PM and it favors Zimbabwe more than lanka.
SL - 22 may 1972, 12:43 hrs, colombo
ZIM - 12 sept 1890, 12:01 hrs, harare

mars, moon and rahu will be in ZIMBABWE\'s 11th house tonight
can someone double check this  plz.
i guess t20 wc starts with a major upset (unless only muhurta chart is considered)

SaSirEkha

yes, i too feel the same.
even if i take SL\'s independence chart for 4th feb 1948, 00:00 hrs, colombo.
i get moon in 12th H.
Its a tricky match to predict.
Lets see what others say

if we take 22 may 1972, rahu is significator of 1 and 5 H. and transiting 3rd H
for zimbabwe rahu is signif of 5,6,12 H and transiting 11th H.

Bhavani

at what time does they toss ?
19:00 or 19:15 ?