News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Advise needed!!

Started by himakar.sai, June 27, 2014, 07:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Present (may 9 - July 24) is not good for you.
Status will be decided between July 25 - Sept 27

himakar.sai

Thank you so much for the reply mam
I sense something wrong is going to happen to me in coming days
Can you please elaborate mam...

Paanchajanya

In between June-July you have a chance to move from current location.
Maybe back with family soon ?

himakar.sai

If I come back to India
That will be the end of my masters or higher education
That's what I feel and I want to continue my masters
I feel there is a change of location and I need to do it as soon as possible
Time is running out for me
Thanks for your time for answering
I am little bit scared to face my family because if I meet them I will be a drop out

Seetaram

Try moving to a new place/university within a month or two from now.
I dont see you staying there beyond july.  Chances of coming back home are not strong either..
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

himakar.sai

Thank you so much sir
I follow your advice and apply for a new university

himakar.sai

first of all I want to apologise to all astrologers for asking these many questions in a regular basis
Coming to the point .. I want to know about two questions regarding my life
Which career is best suitable for me ?
How will be my career ?
last year I came to Australia on this day and I faced the worst period in my whole life time
I came here to establish my career but right now it's looking very disturbing
Thank you

Seetaram

Your life lacked sense of direction ever since you got Visa last year.
There can be slight improvement in situation from last week of september (when both saturn, jupiter move to next nakshatras) but your overall chances of getting a masters degree are very less.
Even if you complete it somehow by end of 2017, you will find it useless.
Life will find some stability only from around sept 2017.
Present Sun dasa is not that good for career (even though you might get some high periods towards end of it).
Moon dasa looks somewhat better than present one. You might endup doing some freelance stuff, inconsistent jobs, writing, blogging etc
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

himakar.sai

Thank you sir for the reply
From March onwards it's been very toughest part of life ..
It happened exactly as master predicted (much more tougher time ahead till September - October ) he proved power of astrology and I realised this in the month of May .. Situation was like even though how much I try it's never gonna end till October
Master predicted this in April itself
And I have only one big hurdle left to cross next year and that is my renewal of visa
If every thing goes good I'll complete my masters in 2017 October but my visa expires in August 2017
Thank you sir once again for your reply

himakar.sai

will my visa be renewed ? ..i have two options for visa  (education visa and sponsorship visa) which one is suitable for me as everyone are indicating my masters is at risk ..if i try it hard can i complete it ...i want to complete it at least for my parents and for their hard work and i want to give best out of me to complete it
I have to renew my visa which is going to expire in august 2017 , which is the best time to apply for it ? (please answer this question)
Please answer me these two questions and my lot of worries related to past eight to nine months will be mostly solved by these two questions
Thank you