Light Language - Angel Speak or Language of Soul

Started by Virinchi, January 30, 2015, 09:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

If some of you had practiced Light Channelling, then you might have been exposed to light language, which is  spirit language.  It is also called as angel-speak, or language of the soul.

This language (communication) comes from stars and can heal you powerfully.
If you had ever heard it, you might feel that it cannot be understood.
But it sends right messages which can be understood at soul level.
All our evolved souls communicate with this language and that is how we are connected at spiritual level.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

pallavi

From what i understood after listening (absorbing messages) to Light Language is that, we cannot understand it like the languages we speak, but all the messages are decoded by our souls and stored inside Brain or DNA.
When required, it will occur as an intuitive message or dream or some inner call

Pyar

There are so many websites and people who claim to have known and teach light language. They even show symbols and alphabets similar to some japanese/korean in urdu/arabic style.
I think most are fake as light language is nowhere nearer to any human spoken language.
You cannot hear anything as terrabytes of data is just transferred to your soul within few seconds. You might feel like you heard some 'hush, kush, pushhh' sounds but you cannot speak them with human tongue.
Like a guardian Angel,
The Lighthouse stands,
Sending out hope in the night.

Like a faithful friend
Reaching out a hand
Bringing comfort, truth, and light.

Paanchajanya

did you understand/communicate in Light Language. How and where (i'm sure all online information is fake) can i find info about this