News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Heritage with Raasi

Started by tara, September 23, 2014, 04:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

In some families how come all kids born will be born in same Raasi? I have heard in Kings family it happens is this true?
Here live example is My Borther-in-law is Leo, his 2 sons  are Leo, First son's 2 sons are Leo as well so 5 LEO in the family all born boys are LEO
Is this for a reason or cause or just a co-incidence.
Please  discuss
~Tara

Virinchi

there's so much that can be discussed but i think its beyond an online forum.
i've seen a well educated, top ranking government official wife who is always abused by her husband, but she never chose to divorce him.
when i checked horoscopes, i found strong past life link where both these souls cannot leave each other in this life.
they tried past life regression to find that they were husband and wife (sex interchanged) in past life, where husband (present wife) abused wife (present husband daily) and now she's getting paid back.
until karma gets totally repaid back, they wont seperate and its a lifetime process, so only death of one person can stop this.

similarly, to experience collective karma, a group of souls (usually soul families) take birth in same family or as close relatives or close friends or business partners etc.
we can notice all of them suffering and going through tough time together.

soul families can be like owners of microsoft and intel, who could not make it big at same time if their hardware and software were not made around same time to support each other.
people with lesser karmic targets are born in same family.

it can also be known through a person's horoscope - his would be spouse, kids ruling planets etc
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

msrhprasad

until karma gets totally repaid back, they wont seperate and its a lifetime process, so only death of one person can stop this.
well said virinchi... i would like to know that if a person with out complete / get his karma...if he committed suicide, then his karma will be demolished?
i.e a person has lots of debits...to avoid that if he committed suicide, is his karma over? what about lenders who gave money to him, their pain will affect to him or not?

Virinchi

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

msrhprasad

i read it link...not well understand....Thank you so much...really you Master.

tara

Very well explained Vrinchi, super like
At the same time does your statement
"people with lesser karmic targets are born in same family."
Mean that being born in same family has a good Karma due to lesser Karmic targets?
same raasi people born in same house is good pala or not a good type as all of them will go through same tough time at same time?
I understand it in two ways but so interesting topic.
Do we have any maharaaja stories in our history for this analysis? I heard Mysore maharani is left as orphan and Govt will get the control of her kingdom etc so from this topic does that mean they hve no karma as no kids everything is balanced in this raja vamsha?
~Tara

Virinchi

In Ramayana, Rama (punarvasu 4th quarter), Bharata (pushyami), Lakshmana and his twin brother Satrughna (Aslesha) were born in Cancer (Karka Rasi) moon sign.
Many think that Ram, Lakshma, Bharat, Satrughna is the order due to close promixity of Ram and Lakshman, but its wrong.
All 4 brothers lost their father at same time.
2 of them went to forest exile, 3rd lived outside kingdom and worshipped footwear, 4th was wandering along the border trying to protect his kingdom for 14 years.
All 4 of them got united again at same time and lived together till they died on same day at same time

msrhprasad

well said virinchi, now a days also is there any such family can we see? like ramayana.
i mean entire family getting same results either good or bad. (if its famous family we can easily identify)
and one more doubt...
i heard at no.of times if a wife performs poojas / japas / noomulu / vratalu.etc..., such punya or good karma...will safe her entire family.  (even though her husband/son/daughter's have worse charts).
how far its right?
and
if a person kills a snake...incidentally his wife is devotee of nagadevata...then her husband will get good or bad result? her devotion will save him?

tara

Thats a very good example. all bros face same results at the same time good and bad...... Interesting example Vrinchi.what karma routes a GOD's Son to face human struggle life is a mystery and interesting concept at the same time... thats what occured to me when I read your reply Vrinchi.