News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2012 Predictions

Started by LEO, August 30, 2012, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEO

ICC World Twenty20 Cup, 2012 - cricket matches predictions using K.P Astrology

This tournament will feature 16 teams; out of which 6 teams with non-permanent ODI status nations – Kenya, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, Scotland and Afganistan – went  through a Qualifier round played in UAE and Afghanistan, Ireland qualified for the official T20 WC.

The 12 teams are divided in 4 Groups:

Group A : England, India, Afghanistan

Group B : Australia, West Indies, Ireland

Group C : Sri Lanka, South Africa, Zimbabwe

Group D : Pakistan, New Zealand, Bangladesh

19 September, 19:30 (D/N), India VS Afghanistan, R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka

SaSirEkha

india should be able to beat both teams in its groups and end up as A1.
it depends on whom they\'ll face in 2nd level

teams having strong/favorable transits during sept-oct are india, pakistan, england, australia, south africa

learner2009

seniors pls guide what details to use for west indies .. as i m not able to find any detail to erect the natal chart

JayTee

search for posts from past.
since windies is not a country, astrologers here have only either used horary with match muhurtam time or just checked chart of opposite country to see if its winning or losing on that day

ReVan

[rquote=14421&topic=1787&author=learner2009]seniors pls guide what details to use for west indies .. as i m not able to find any detail to erect the natal chart[/rquote]

My personal advise find out details on Lanka, Pakistan and South Africa.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Just got the information that they are going to broadcast the World Cup T20 India vs Pakistan warm-up match on 17th Monday.

Looking forward to see predictions regarding this big match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

gauranggroups

@learner2009,

https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=420

See the post of Castro in the above given thread.. You can find details for almost all the Cricketing Nations.. Regarding West Indies, I\'m not very sure about that.. But you can use the opponents chart mainly to decide the outcome of those matches.. Also you can try it with Virgo Asc and Equal House system and observe how it\'s going..

All the Best!
[rquote=14421&topic=1787&author=learner2009]seniors pls guide what details to use for west indies .. as i m not able to find any detail to erect the natal chart[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

learner2009

Thank you all seniors

will follow and try in the next match .

Bhavani

india should be able to beat pakistan in warmup match

ReVan

[rquote=14440&topic=1787&author=Bhavani]india should be able to beat pakistan in warmup match[/rquote]

Jai Bhavani!!! ha ha :lol: