Viswanathan Anand's chess championship and Horoscope

Started by thathwamasi, May 21, 2012, 10:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thathwamasi

Vishy Anand's date of birth is 11th December 1969. Time of birth is 12 Noon. Place of birth is Chennai. Can any of the experienced members read and say if the stars looks like he is going to lose the championship? This is a huge event in his life. Is it not? Is there any chance that he will win 2 of the last 5 games?

Thanks
T
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

SaSirEkha

something doesn't match here..
his DOB or TOB could be different

thathwamasi

Dear Sasirekha Ji

The DOB is certainly correct. But TOB is something I found out through some source. Did you get Khumbh lagna? I am sure that is correct. Is it not?

gauranggroups

@thathwamasi,

I'm not sure about his Time of Birth. But his Place of Birth is not Chennai. It is 'Mayiladuthurai' alias 'Mayavaram'. His family shifted and settled down in Chennai only during his High School Days. He himself has mentioned that in some interview.

Time of Birth should be wrong most probably. Because in many Astrological sites, they take the Date of Birth from some sites like Wikipedia and without Time of Birth, they are predicting the charts of Celebrities. Since they don't know the Time, they're taking 12.00 O'clock as the default time. I've seen this for many Celebrities.

Quote from: thathwamasi on November 19, 2013, 08:46:10 AM
Vishy Anand's date of birth is 11th December 1969. Time of birth is 12 Noon. Place of birth is Chennai. Can any of the experienced members read and say if the stars looks like he is going to lose the championship? This is a huge event in his life. Is it not? Is there any chance that he will win 2 of the last 5 games?

Thanks
T
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

His Lagna can't be 'Kumbha'. It should be 'Kanya'. As to me, his Birth Time will be 2.00 am on 12/12/1969. RPs are matching exactly at that time only. Also 'Kanya Lagna' is matching. Since people in Tamil Nadu generally consider a Day from Sunrise to next day Sunrise, they would've mentioned it as 11/12/1969.

I think people like SasiRekha can take this time and check whether it matches.

Quote from: thathwamasi on November 19, 2013, 12:16:25 PM
Dear Sasirekha Ji

The DOB is certainly correct. But TOB is something I found out through some source. Did you get Khumbh lagna? I am sure that is correct. Is it not?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

@thathwamasi,

You had also mentioned his Place of Birth as 'Mayiladuthurai' in the very first post of this thread. Just now saw that. Have you forgotten that? Or got the wrong info from some Astro sites??

But anyway, it's nice to see that you are the one who's very interested in this thread. Let's see what our Astrologers are predicting.

Quote from: thathwamasi on November 19, 2013, 08:46:10 AM

Thanks
T
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

thathwamasi

@Gaurangji - You are right. It was Mayiladuthurai. Not Chennai. My mistake.

gauranggroups

Anand has lost the 9th game too.. Now he lags by 3 points, which means he has to win all the 3 games to bring the match live and to take it to the Tie-Breaker.. That's not possible.. So this is the end, it seems..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang