When will I get my next job? please advice

Started by tara, January 31, 2014, 06:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

In 2014-15 there is no job.
Better it would be, if you takeover ancestral business in 2017

tara

Thank you for your response Sasirekha, Please elaborate on what wht planet influence thee is no job in 2014 and 2015? From what I have learn is saturn is moving 5th house for karkatakam cancerians moon sign so based on chart of other planet position things might be either good or bad.

Seetaram

Saturn in Scorpio (check dates) is the main reason.
It effects mind, kids, relation with spouse, family, family, relatives and friends
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

Hello friends,

I am Karkataka raasi in venus dasa trying for jobs as I am out of job now. will I get a job soon? or will it take time? Please advice

Cancer moon sign , Libra ascended October 12 1971, TOB is 7:26 AM POB is Bangalore.

Thanks,
~T

tara

Thank you Admin for moving the post to right location I had forgotten about this earlier post.
Hats off to Seetharaj ji and sasirekha and Vrinchi and Apparoa
Every aspect has come true
Been job on and off since 2014 and 2015
Like seethamraji mentioned I lost my baby ( my baby die while birth in 2014) took some time for myself to recover.

Now out off job and mind is tired and fear is accumulating thinking I might be going down in life.

I have hopes though.
My constant want go back to India is REALLY slowed down. my bank account is  getting south I need to make some money for living...... this has made me realize I cannot afford to go back
to India for any time soon.

But again I have hopes don't know what it is or when Veneus dasa will help me as you all have predicted will come true. Sasirekha has mentioned ancestral business ...
my ancestral were in farming so will see how god will help me revive.
Once again I am great full to be a part of this Astrogle.  Thank you friends for listening to me and feels a connection to this site. I no longer  talk to my extended family but I talk to Astrogle so Thank you Friends and family.

~
T

Seetaram

There're some bad transits that make intial part of sukra dasa, somewhat disturbing.
But you will gain strength, confidence as you cross about 1/3rd of it.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

Thank you Seetharamji! for your response. Very happy to read your posts.

your post  is very encouraging  and setting my hopes in a new good location.
~T

tara

Hello SaSri Ekha,
Could you please show some light on which planet is helping your prediction for 2017 for ancestry career ..... my ancestors were Farmers though....  Saturn is moving in Jan which I am having a hope for some work or career move as of now from a very long time no job for me....

Any insight Pls let me know.

~Tara

tara

Dear Friends,
Happy Friday!!! to one and all.

I started to think may be my birth time is wrong may be?

every one predicted good career for me in Venus dasa but actually I am out of job from a very very long time

I have had  lots of interviews all of them so far has failed no one selected me.

I don't know what type of work to change to in career will or might work.

Feel like I am good for nothing.

Honestly, no job more than a year.

Please say something friends. if my time of birth is incorrect  then if that can be found out Please tell that Please.
~T

Seetaram

Discussion was about your own or family business in sukra dasa (if i remember correctly). Not much on job front