News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

When you are depressed ...

Started by shadow, May 04, 2010, 06:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

only you can say it drkiranelr.
and also you can control it.
your profession requires you to be like a waterdrop on lotus leaf
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

shamita

Quote from: SaSirEkha on April 10, 2013, 10:51:36 AM
money is energy. it rubs on from one person to another.
if you hangout with people who are poor and always discussing their problems with you, then you'll endup like them or even worse.
so try to hang around with people who are busy making money, always talking/thinking positive and have good sense of humor.
it is estimated that your income level will be close to average income of seven most closest people you hangout with

i do agree with your theory and it may be true, but these people who are always depressed and sad it is not their fault, i mean by the people who do try to get ahead in life.As the famous quote states " gham baatne se door hota hai aur Khushi baatne se dugni hoti hai"

uday.dreamcatcher

This Sounds Interesting...
it is estimated that your income level will be close to average income of seven most closest people you hangout with..
...Life is what happens while you are busy making other Plans...

.Seeker.

perhaps try the much maligned therapy and shrinks...possibly antidepressants.

simmy19

Hii,
    Depression is not at all a good state, as soon as you recover from this state it is good for you. First you have to start taking deep breaths and just stop thinking everything. Be calm and relaxed. Spend time with family and friends.

.Seeker.

Quote from: simmy19 on June 20, 2013, 06:31:54 PM
Hii,
    Depression is not at all a good state, as soon as you recover from this state it is good for you. First you have to start taking deep breaths and just stop thinking everything. Be calm and relaxed. Spend time with family and friends.

What you've described is a panic attack/anxiety,not depression

kumara36

I used to think quietly on the root cause for the matter and see the reality within it. Most of the time it has worked for me.