News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Software for Muhurtha charts

Started by arvindr, June 18, 2012, 02:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arvindr

Hi Everyone,

I have been an enthusiastic follower of your IPL and Euro cup predictions and amazed by the accuracy and would like to try to learn astrology. I am reading the kp readers 1-6 books as suggested in forums.

I see several predictions done by generating muhurtha charts and the analyzing sub-sub lords.

I would like to know the software used to generate the muhurtha charts,

I tried using the following software:

KP StarOne :- It doesn\'t allow editing the location for generating muhurtha charts

Jagannatha Hora :- Unsure how to generate muhurtha chart by KP method

Any suggestions on software to be used for generating muhurtha chart, would be appreciated,

Thanks

arvindr

Just to update: I also tried muhurtham software available in https://www.astrogle.com/download/muhurtham-software-in-k-p-astrology.html

but it does not show the Sub-sub lord,

Please let me know your views,

Thanks

gauranggroups

Arvind,

There are no special softwares available to cast Muhurta Charts. Jhora is a very good software which is more than enough.

From the question you asked itself, it\'s very clear that you are yet to learn the basics of KP Astrology. My sincere advice is please learn the basics properly before trying with match predictions and other stuffs. Without basement, how can you build a building? It\'ll become a joke then.

First tell one thing.. What\'s a Muhurta Chart? If you\'ve understood that properly, you wouldn\'t have asked this question itself..

Note: I don\'t intend to hurt you. Just trying to teach you from what I know. Hope you\'ll understand..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

arvindr

Thanks gauranggroups,

No, I am not hurt, I need all your inputs to learn astrology, and I know that astrology is complex and takes lot of practice and analysis to be good,

I am a fan of yours and others predictions here,  

My interest in muhurtham chart is because, I saw that  muhurtham chart and sub-sub lords are mentioned in the analysis of the predictions so just wanted to see first-hand for myself in a software,

Answering your question, my understanding is that there are three main categories of charts (please correct me if I am wrong):

1.  Chart generated from Birth date of a person (i.e, Rasi, navamsa, triamsa, dasamsa charts)
2. Chart generated from choosing a number (i.e., Horary chart)
3. Chart generated for a particular time and used for predicting events (i.e., Muhurtham chart)

Charts #1 and #3 are essentially the same, except that #1 is used w.r.t to a person while #3 is used with respect to events (predicting good time for house warming, cricket match match etc)

Please let me know your views,

Thanks

gauranggroups

Arvind,

You yourself have said that Muhurta Chart is same as the Natal Chart, but is used to predict events. Then, why can\'t you use Jhora to cast Muhurta Chart? Why do you need a different software for that??

FYI, no need of charts like Navamsa, Triamsa and Dasamsa, etc. in KP. You said that you\'ve got KP VI Readers. Read them fully once atleast before trying for Match Predictions.

All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

arvindr

Thanks Gaurang,

I will go through them,

In the predictions, I saw \"that at time 6:40 this will happen as sub-lord is ketu and then at 7:15 this will happen as sub-lord is mars\". My confusion was how to get the sub lords for all the interval of the game, can the software show this as a list, like:

6:40 - sub lord is Ketu, sub-sub lord jupiter
6:41 - sub lord Mercury, sub-sub lord sun
6:42 - sub lord Mercury, sub-sub lord Mars
and so on..

This list I was not able to generate from Jhora or other software, other than drawing the chart manually for every minutes. I need a software for this purpose.

Thanks for helping,

Arvind

arvindr

Thanks, I was able to get the required data from the software,

Thanks Gaurang for helping

sudar.matr

https://rajapanchangam.com/

software to find muhurta for a couple of dozen occassions.