News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by LEO, January 31, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nangapunga

CSL gives full advantage to Pak.
Horary also suggests Major period to be dominated by Pak.
Rohini star in first half has been good for Pak in previous.
Mrigasira in second half gives advantage to Lanka.
Expected game ending time 22:00,
Mer sub sub in Ra sub 21:34-22:07 which is advantageous to Pak.
Close contest on cards.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

surajnayyar

I agree with NangaPunga. A quite close contest on the cards. As per my 3 card Tarot Spread for:
Pakistan Cricket Team :- King of Wands, Seven of Cups, Eight of Pentacles
Srilankan Cricket Team :- Ten of Cups, Knight of Cups, Eight of Pentacles
This indicates match will go down to the wire. Pakistan may lose focus(wickets) in between. Sri lanka will proceed steadily. Ending stage of the match is very close. For
Misbah-ul-Haq :- Justice, King of Swords, The Magician
Angelo Mathews:- Eight of Cups, Queen of Wands, Five of Swords.
Misbah-ul- Haq will have role to play. He will have the resources to turn the things into reality with his actions as well. He may play a crucial innings. He will be able to wield his magic(communicate well with bowlers). On the other hand, Angelo Mathews may also do good(either with bat or ball). His ending stage card shows mixed emotions. He may perform well but loss for others. He may have a tinch of 'defeat'.
My take :- Misbah-ul-Haq will lead Pakistan to Asia Cup victory............!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

SSB

Without any doubt PAKISTAN will surely win ASIA CUP again. :)

SaSirEkha

I'm with Star Dust and expecting Pakistan have early setbacks and slowdown (from 2nd over itself)

Virinchi

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

Quote from: Virinchi on March 08, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

Wonder what kind of a workout goes behind a physique like that o_0
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

;) Virinchi showed how Sinhalese (Lions) hunt today with a powerful sword in form of Malinga (similar hairstyle  8) ::) ;D)
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Hardik133

Today's Best Performer For Pakistan : Misbah & Junaid Khan

LEO

Till 36-37th over Pakistan will keep their chances alive.
From there Lankans will start dominating again and especially after 40th over Lions should be roaring