News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2012 Predictions

Started by LEO, August 30, 2012, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karthik_83

maharam1956

Thank u every body it is great to share the knowledge be it through numerogloy or astrology. Saluation to our Master Shri Vrinji  impeccable prediction. It is good  for the cricket that Westindies won the worldcup. They are the great entertainers. See u all during championshio ytophy

gauranggroups

Virinchi,

Thanks for the update! If you\'ve done enough research, then it should be absolutely right. Hereafter I\'ll use the same data.

You\'ve got it right too. Mercury in 8th H didn\'t favor SL.:):)

If possible, try to find a proper Lagna for West Indies too, yaar. It\'ll be much helpful for many of us in the future.
[rquote=14912&topic=1787&author=Virinchi]Gaurang, i did enough research about new data i proposed. I checked all previous matches of Lanka. According to that mercury in eighth house is not favoring them tonight[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

chensree

[rquote=14891&topic=1787&author=chensree]Under dogs might win the cup as per Numerology [/rquote]good win by underdogs. This is good for world cricket

chikas

As said windis fielding was much better than that of srilanka ..... See the run outs they made ;) I was wrong in stats that Srilanka would bat first But I will try to improve in champions league And great great predictions and reading by all the seniors here Luv you alllllll Respect you a Lot ....... You guys really rock .........;)

learner2009

[rquote=14910&topic=1787&author=ReVan][rquote=14908&topic=1787&author=learner2009]so wi lost early wkt .. post a decent total by not losing more than 5 after that .. i hope sri lanka will chase it down after struggling a bit in d first 10 ovrs ... [/rquote]

What data have you used - new or old?[/rquote]

revan ..
i tried with muhurtha since there was confusion with dates .. thought sri lanka will pull through as they had good time after 10.00pm .. but they collasped ... still with the guidance of seniors have been able to progress ..

ReVan

[rquote=14919&topic=1787&author=learner2009][rquote=14910&topic=1787&author=ReVan][rquote=14908&topic=1787&author=learner2009]so wi lost early wkt .. post a decent total by not losing more than 5 after that .. i hope sri lanka will chase it down after struggling a bit in d first 10 ovrs ... [/rquote]

What data have you used - new or old?[/rquote]

revan ..
i tried with muhurtha since there was confusion with dates .. thought sri lanka will pull through as they had good time after 10.00pm .. but they collasped ... still with the guidance of seniors have been able to progress .. [/rquote]

Good to see a huge improvement in your method. I reckon you study the IPL thread carefully for CLT20 matches and see how Virinchi has used the correct data (largely based on Captain\'s) Gaurang, SaSirEkha, Seetaram, LEO, Varenya have further given detailed analysis of his predictions which you can study in order to find transits etc.

CLT20 is very much like IPL as mixed players from all countries - where Captain\'s astrological data play\'s a key role (correct me if im wrong).
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.