News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

How to learn Astrology

Started by orangeprince, March 13, 2011, 01:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeprince

I have Parashara\'s Light 7.0  software and trying to learn from its tutorials but i have no experience what so ever and its not for people who are beginners, so could some one let me know what are the best books available for a beginner?
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

DCP

softwares and help indexes or menus are not useful
this is a complicated science and you need to be methodical and do lot of R&D.

some info was already given to a member HERE.... --->

after practicing age old traditional astrology for many years i realised that it is not complete and cannot answer modern day questions like divorce, cricket matches, foreign travel etc which didnt exist in our society when sages wrote those books.

so i shifted to k.p(krishnamurti paddathi) which answered many questions

orangeprince

hey thanks DCP will get those books but can one can predict whether one would study astrology or not? As Seetaram pointed that member\'s astrology doesn\'t support mastering astrology...

orangeprince

Wondering if sun mercury and moon are in the 9th house would help in studying astrology? Any one?

orangeprince

Just learnt how to calculate tithis damn it ain\'t easy.

atoot

You should consult a best astrologer , internet is also beneficial
@atoot.com

orangeprince

Thanks mate got busy lately so couldn\'t find time but would start again :)

hammertrip

Not sure who is good outside.

hammertrip

However, if they have fixed the paypal account one should look to pay the knowledgeable one here & learn from them like Seetaram ji, Sasirekha devi ji, Virinchi ji, Jay Tee ji & others.

They rock    :cool: :thumbup:

phemanth

Hi guys,

Iam very new to this DB.  15 days before, accidently i had seen this website. Iam very impressed with Virinchi and Apparao garu for their almost accuarate predicitons and also with some other people predicitons. Now iam also feeling interest to learn KP astrology.

But before learning KP astrology, Please Senior astrolger folks please clarify my doubts

1. Is it restricted to brahmins only?? if not

2. Iam Non-vegeterian. Do i need to stop eating non vegeterian for learning??

3. To be frank, i doesnt have any faith on astrology because some people who forecast about me is nothing materialise. But after seeing this DB, my mind changed to some extent. I also want to feel how these people predict. So my doubt is whether we need  to be have full faith before starting learning astrology. But, Learning astrology is just as hobby not to make money.

5. I Heared that reading and practising astrology has done only during the day time starts after sunrise upto mid noon. IS it correct?? Otherwise some people says,bad things will happen to us.

Please  senior astrologers can you please clarify my doubts.

Thanks and Regards
Hemanth

PS:One more request for posting queries, for human testing it asking about astrology. For People like us , its very difficult to post. Dear moderators, Can you  please change some rules.