News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

accuracy of birth time

Started by nandini, June 03, 2013, 02:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nandini

dear all ,

I noticed that difference of few minutes will change sub lord . so for accurate predictions through KP we need accurate time of birth . am i right

Much regards.
Nandini

Virinchi

traditional vedic (as westeners named it) astrology deals with multiple charts and literature for reading and interpreting higher division charts is not clearly available now.

D-1, D-7, D-9, D-10, D-30 can be same but D-60 (shashtyamsa) can be different for twins.
But analysis of D-60 with Moola Dasa is complicated and to cast & read those many charts is tedious job.

thats why K.P was invented which runs on three new factors : sublords (for cusps and planets), significators (of houses), ruling planets.
vimsottari dasa along with transits and can give accurate predictions if you can derive above 3 factors precisely

for any method, for accurate result, exact birth time is to be derived.
else, use k.p horary to answer any single question in YES or NO
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

nandini

hello ,

Thanks a lot  :). i was just going through some posts on kp and tried to make a chart wth time diffrence of 5 mnts and i noticed sub lord changed so this question popped in my mind . as in parashar it doesnt make that huge diffrnece except dasha may go few weeks here of there
howver in kp sublords are of huge impotance to i am sure accurate time is required

thanks for info
regards.

nandini

Hi all ,

please advice if this method of birth time rectification is correct
" If the sublord of the Ascendant "tells" the Moon's starlord,the horoscope erected is very correct"

yur reply will be highly appreciated

brgds
nandini

uday.dreamcatcher

Hi All,
I am just trying to involve myself with this site and learn K.P Astrology but no one seems to be interested in guiding me.. can someone please guide me to learn the K.P Astrology..
I have gone through some post of the members you guys are brilliant..
Please help me learn K.P astrology..
i would me more than happy if i get guidance from people like..Seetaram, Virinchi, Varenya, Sashirekha, Ravivarma, Leo & every respected  senior members of this site...
Please do Reply me..
I tried to buy 6 books but no luck..
so hoping some positive reply from you people..Thanks in Advance.
...Life is what happens while you are busy making other Plans...

N Murthy

Quote from: nandini on June 05, 2013, 12:02:37 PM
please advice if this method of birth time rectification is correct
" If the sublord of the Ascendant "tells" the Moon's starlord,the horoscope erected is very correct"

if 2 consecutive sublords show moon's star lord, then, which one will you select as asc sub lord ?

thats why, use RP method to rectify birth time,
and also can do some other checking...
check whether 4th, 9th csl indicating mother, father birth stars.
or check 3rd, 11th csl indicating siblings' birth stars.
or check 9th csl showing education or not.
etc.