Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 2013-14 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, December 09, 2013, 12:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nangapunga

सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

ReVan

Thanks @SaSirEkha & @nangapunga

In future do keep threads posted of late starts.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

looks like 1st test of pak-lanka & 4th test of eng-ind were fixed
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

nangapunga

Quote from: Star Dust on August 13, 2014, 09:38:28 AM
looks like 1st test of pak-lanka & 4th test of eng-ind were fixed

With due respect I would like to ask does that mean astrology cant predict outcome of such events?

surendra.gurram

If we review transit moon sub horary of some of the fixed Pro40 games (which are caught and investigated and proved to be fixed by ICC anti corruption team), final outcome of the game is as indicated by the transits.

In my opinion, outcome (doesnt matter fair or fixed) is always correctly indicated by astro.

Virinchi

I can answer all your queries on the day when you stop 'abusing' k.p astrology 'only' for money making sports betting and instead start applying it on personal horoscopes to help others.
Until then, people who participate 'ONLY' in sports section are gamblers and abusers of astrology in my view.

This message is 'more' directed towards members who disappear after IPL or worldcup season(s)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

It has and been discussed whether matches are fixed which is causing predictions to be incorrect - but the clear answer is NO - Astrology provides the result of the game regardless if it's fixed or not. It's we who need to discover which is the right ASC/DSC in the game. This seems to be the next quest for both KP & Western Astrology methods.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

Pakistan should do well on Days 2,4,5 and win this match (unless weather becomes an hurdle)
Day 3 is when Lanka can bat well in their 2nd innings

Star Dust

Pakistan has chance to win 1st ODI if they stay in competition till last 10 overs of 2nd innings, else it looks Lanka's match all the way
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

nangapunga

Previous 2 encounter between these teams on pushya were nail biters.

This game again promises to follow the trend.
there will be time points where each team will fell themselves pretty comfortable.
Full of twists and turn with Lanka poking their nose marginally ahead.