News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhavani

England will lose to both host nations, Australia and New Zealand in its group.
With Sri Lanka, it can be stiff fight.
Bangladesh can give them a scare !

ReVan

Warm-up match | Australia v India at Adelaide
Feb 8, 2015 (14:00 local | 03:30 GMT | 09:00 IST)

Winner of Toss looses this match.

Assuming:-
Toss: India
Match: Australia
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

utkaarsh

SA are touted as one of the favorites,

Overall in non -KO matches (group stage/ Super 6/8), SA has won 30 of 41 matches,one of best records
but the most surprising record against them is  that they have not won a single KO match in World Cup
Performance in KOs stages- 4 loss, 1 tie of 5 matches

This year they are likely to play QF vs
Finish as B1 play vs England/(Bangladesh) on 19th Mar at Melbourne, SA have an excellent record at MCG
or
Finish as B2 play vs SL on 18th Mar at Sydney

I wont be surprised, if they choke again vs SL,despite having best of team,
Against Eng,they can break the jinx, but not for too long, NZ/Aus might be waiting for them in Semis
I feel that they will choke again
What do you think?

Virinchi

won't be surprised if NZL or SA (if they break their KO jinx) qualifies to final and then win it because transits on 29 march are more fav to NZL, when compared to AUS or IND.
lets see who plays whom in QF and then decide
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Anoo

Quote from: ReVan on January 24, 2015, 01:51:04 PM
After reading what Astrology has installed for India's faith I would like to create a new Twitter hashtag #WeWouldBeHappyToGiveItBack
NZL has best transits (even somewhat better than AUS, final will be played on their fav star day; similar to nzl-pak odi on 3rd feb) but their problem is again SF.
SA should not get any KO match on Merc, Rahu owned star day to overcome their chockers tag.
IND (if by mistake goes to final) should not have oppn as AUS, NZL, SA but i think SF is max stage they get to.

taro manish

INDIA : lots of ups & down in there performance ..1st round very tough for them Moola nakshatra not favor them on 15 feb....they are in danger even against  ZIM.....but if some how they manage to play QF on 18 or 19 anything in possible....
AUS : just QF bit risky...
NZ : Study till  semi...
SL : they surely much better team in world cup compare to NZ tour.....they can surprised some teams..a decent farewell for sanga & mahela....
South africa : as a team they are best.....but the same story come again on some stage...
My feb four Aus,india,nz,sl........

himakar.sai

India,Australia,South Africa and New zealand will reach semi finals ..
Feb 15th is going to be a tough day for Indians ; Indians may win in a close match due to rohith sharma(if india bats first)
Shikar dhawan will come back to form from feb ending onwards..
Its better to replace suresh raina with ambati rayudu (as raina may not perform well except in 2-3 matches upto semis) ..
Rohith sharma and virat kohli will perform good..
Hashim amla,De villiers will do exceptionally good for south africans in this world cup and miller in some matches..
Final may be Australia vs South Africa but its too early to call ;)

rajsukh

IF we look at the official website of icc cricket world cup, we can find interesting schedule in quarter finals and semi finals. You can check this below link.
https://www.icc-cricket.com/cricket-world-cup/fixtures.
In Quarter finals matches 1,2,3 and 4 small note is there like this
*If Sri Lanka qualifies for a quarter-final they will play in this match --> QF1, England --> QF2, Australia -->. QF3, New Zealand --> QF 4.
It seems Pool B only have to fight for their opponents. Very Interesting. Aus and NZ have chance to pick their home ground if they qualify for QF. As per official website it is almost evident that Aus plays in QF3 and NZ in QF4. QF1 -Sl and QF2-Eng are confusing( Fixtures).

Irrespective of all the above confusion. Espn Cric info given format is like this as per the pool performance exception for  Aus and NZ  with their home ground preference.

Quarter-final 1 A1 v B4 (SCG )
Quarter-final 2 A2 v B3 (MCG)
Quarter-final 3 A3 v B2 (Adelaide)
Quarter-final 4 A4 v B1 (Wellington)

Semi Final 1 Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 3 ( Aukland)
Semi Final 2 Winner QF 2 v Winner QF 4.( Scg)

Which one to choose. IT seems really confusing for perdition part also unless clear format is evidenced.

MSDhoniFan991

Pakistan has 75% chance to win the game on Feb 15th. Because the date favors Misbah, and Date Destiny favors Pakistan.

utkaarsh

Quote from: MSDhoniFan991 on February 05, 2015, 06:42:04 AM
Pakistan has 75% chance to win the game on Feb 15th. Because the date favors Misbah, and Date Destiny favors Pakistan.
I am surprised by your loose comments, you yourself have said that India has won most matches on 3,6,9, so how does Pakistan have a major advantage

The date is 6 (15) is strongly favoring India, T-shirt color Blue again has advantage over light green (5), the destiny number does give Pakistan edge but it more decides the course of match than winner, even day of week is even as 3 also benefits from Sun,