News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

WI : Temperance
Zim : Five Of Wands
Winner : WI !!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

Quote from: utkaarsh on February 24, 2015, 12:55:03 AM
Tomorrow for West Indies v Zimbabwe

Day/Date 6,7 and 3 are key numbers, played in Canberra (21)

I will go for a hard hitting West Indies team over ambitious Zimbabwe, Zims will at one point of time look in control in a very exciting contest
Zims only chance to win is make an excellent start, be it bowling or batting, if they start bad , they will be fighting against the tide ....advantage WI

High Score and huge hits will be order of day, Gayle ,Darren Bravo (if he is back from injury) will be very critical, D Smith can have an extreme day ( could be unlucky)

For Zims, Panyangara and Brendan Taylor will be vital

+1 to you buddy
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:30 Local   BAN vs SL   Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne - Bangla can control 2nd innings and win
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:30 Local   SA vs WI   Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), Sydney - WI can inspire themselves to win if they stay in contest till final 10 overs
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:00 Local   NZ vs AUS   Eden Park, Auckland - Aus can put a check on Nzl
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Virinchi

on 26 feb, Bangladesh will play as Asc (irrespective of who spins toss coin) and controls almost entire 2nd innings.
They need to control Sri Lanka in 1st innings during initial 30 overs to remain in contest.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

taro manish

Ireland Vs U.A.E

Toss winner may win the match

Anoo

I think Ireland is playing as Asc and will accelerate after 20th over

ReVan

Quote from: Anoo on February 25, 2015, 02:33:44 PM
I think Ireland is playing as Asc and will accelerate after 20th over

+1 to you.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

In today's match i posted wrong time as i took brisbane to be 5 hrs ahead of IST but it was 4.5 hrs ahead. So Ireland accelerated from 19:45 local time (15:15 IST, instead of 14:45 IST) and won.

26 Feb 2015 11:00 Local   AFGHANISTAN vs SCOTLAND   University Oval, Dunedin

The team which wins toss at exact 10:30 AM can have a decent start, then go all the way down and make a HUGE comeback in final 25 overs of 2nd innings to win it.

I have a doubt : what is scotland's independence day ? when was it officially seperated from UK ?
what is afghan's independence day ?
what does numerologists consider here

utkaarsh

Ireland -24 Apr 1916
Afg 22 Dec 2001
Is what , I found while researching online

surajnayyar

26th Feb, 2015
Bangladesh : Nine of Cups
Sri Lanka : The Devil
Winner : Bangladesh

Afghanistan : Nine of Cups
Scotland : Ten of Wands
Winner : Afghanistan, Scotland will make them struggle

27th Feb, 2015
South Africa : Five of Wands
West Indies : The Hierophant
Winner : West Indies

28th Feb, 2015
New Zealand : Three of Cups
Australia : Nine of Wands
Winner : New Zealand, tight match
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!