News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSB

Fav. Numbers : 8, 9, 1, 5, 4, 7

Scotland Vs Afghanistan, 17th Match Pool A, 26 February 2015

SCO ( 3 ) & AFG ( 1 )

( Toss : May Be Scotland )

Match : Scotland

Bangladesh Vs Sri Lanka, 18th Match Pool A, 26 February 2015

BAN ( 5 ) & SL ( 9 )

( Toss : May Be Bangladesh )

Match : Bangladesh

Star Dust

Quote from: Anoo on February 25, 2015, 06:21:32 PM
26 Feb 2015 11:00 Local   AFGHANISTAN vs SCOTLAND   University Oval, Dunedin
The team which wins toss at exact 10:30 AM can have a decent start, then go all the way down and make a HUGE comeback in final 25 overs of 2nd innings to win it.
+1, Afghanistan won toss, had a good 1st innings and a decent start with bat, went down and came back BIG

@Virinchi, I think you are spot on about Bangladesh playing as Asc today again Sri Lanka.
So far Dsc has been good but they should lose wickets and struggle a bit from 12:10 IST
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Varenya

+1 Anoo... Eventhough Bangla is Asc and bat well, if Lanka goes on to make 300+, its almost impossible to chase such big score on this ground.
At the most they can come close to a win as final overs support them

ReVan

27th Feb SAF v WI

EDIT 2:37am: Winner of Toss loses the match | WI to win Toss & bat first.

Neptune is combust and can cause some major troubles for SAF. Troubles doesn't mean loss, more over like how Afgan suffered today; again this an interesting observation which needs to be seen in tomorrow's game.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

sagar.palrecha

Can anyone use Astrology to predict who will score most runs between
Kholi & Dhawan
and
Finch & Warner
I predict cricket because its "challenging" & not because it's "rewarding".

ReVan

Quote from: sagar.palrecha on February 26, 2015, 08:26:16 PM
Can anyone use Astrology to predict who will score most runs between
Kholi & Dhawan
and
Finch & Warner

You need to cast a Natal chart knowing their DOB and probably via transits know who can play better.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

sagar.palrecha

Quote from: ReVan on February 26, 2015, 08:28:16 PM
You need to cast a Natal chart knowing their
DOB and probably via transits know who can
play better.
No idea about astrology mate that's why i am
here for your all's expert opinions as i have
seen you can predict an individual form.
I predict cricket because its "challenging" & not because it's "rewarding".

LEO

Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:30 Local   SA vs WI   Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG), Sydney

WI can win toss, chase and win if they keep wickets in hand and asking rate under control after 21:38 sydney time.
I think SA will strike big before that to push Windies out of contest but a small ray of hope (if someone like russel or sammy remains), can help windies from there

ReVan

Quote from: sagar.palrecha on February 26, 2015, 09:30:25 PM
No idea about astrology mate that's why i am
here for your all's expert opinions as i have
seen you can predict an individual form.

No I cannot predict individual performances as I do not know Horary/Natal Astrology. I deal only with Event/Electional Astrology, hence can predict the end result and at best the closest score posted by either of the teams.

taro manish

South Africa Vs West Indies

In simple word.....  ;)...Its SA all the way.... ;D