News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Quote from: rajsukh on March 01, 2015, 08:12:07 PM
yes Revan.
24th Match, Pool B - Ireland v South Africa Manuka Oval, Canberra  Tue Mar 3 (50 ovs) 14:30 local (03:30 GMT | 09:00 IST).
timings and schedule is perfect. Venue is canberra. Similar venue time as match 15. wI and ZIm.

No I mean an upset, as I've highlighted Ireland as winner.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

SAF will beat Ireland easily. No upset possible

Virinchi

Uncle Misbah : We came to this world cup with great intention to give batting oppurtunity to our 11 players in every match and also to help help bookies, gamblers across the world by rising our rate even against UAE by giving similar 1st innings performance as against Zimbabwe.
We can also give a slight chance to Ireland. You know we have a big heart but not enough for South Africans  :P
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

taro manish

South Africa Vs Ireland
Good day for Amla & A.B

Anoo

Tomorrow if Pakistan continues to play as Dsc then what Virinchi predicted can happen and would be biggest upset of this world cup

ReVan

27th Match, Pool A: Bangladesh v Scotland at Nelson
Mar 5, 2015 (11:00 local | 22:00 GMT -1d | 03:30 IST)
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

BlackDeath

27th Match, Pool A: Bangladesh v Scotland at Nelson
Mar 5, 2015 (11:00 local | 22:00 GMT -1d | 03:30 IST)

Toss - Scotland
Match - Bangladesh :)
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

surajnayyar

Bangladesh : The Moon
Scotland : Seven of Wands
Winner : Scotland !!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

surajnayyar

My semifinal picks !!
India : The Justice
Australia : Three of Swords
New Zealand : Queen of Cups
Sri Lanka : Queen of Swords
Pakistan : The Tower
South Africa : Wheel of Fortune
West Indies : Ace of Wands
England : Nine of Swords
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan