News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surendra.gurram

Quote from: Virinchi on March 26, 2015, 11:53:20 AM
However, India's win is not easy as their top order can fumble and increase asking rate during initial 15 overs

My entire childhood has been Ind 27/3 (10.0 ov) against Australia. :( :'(
Hope that is not the case today and India can take the game till the last ball. :-\

himakar.sai

I go with Indians entering into finals ... virat kohli and Suresh raina  will play a crucial role in middle overs to ensure a Indian victory

Rohit Jain

Quote from: Virinchi on March 26, 2015, 11:53:20 AM
However, India's win is not easy as their top order can fumble and increase asking rate during initial 15 overs
Looks correct Master. This time Aussies look to keep their record in SF intact.
"The greatest religion
is to be true to your own nature.
Have faith in yourselves."
~ Swami Vivekananda

msrhprasad

two wickets...especially kohli has gone cheaply >:(.
Virinchi is Virinchi... :)

ReVan

btw, Virinchi had already shared Toss winner is match winner a four days back with me. So regardless of post being deleted or editted doesn't matter.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

World Cup 2015 Finals - Toss: Australia & Match: New Zealand
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

I am with Kiwis to lift the world cup as they have better transits on sunday.
Australians were supposed to have a tough day on 26 march but also Indians were supposed to have much tougher day. (I think i posted this long back).
So, Aus got lucky with their semifinal opponent being India but that luck ends at 23:10 local time in melbourne on 29th march 2015

With Australia being opponent and host, New Zealand's fortunes have improved

With this i am stopping posting in any forum about any sport.
Few new members like Anoo, Star Dust, Himakar, LEO have done well in KP over past 1-2 yrs and hope they continue.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

dhawal

Quote from: Virinchi on March 26, 2015, 05:43:38 PM

With this i am stopping posting in any forum about any sport.

Please Don't Do This Master Virinchi  This forum needs You

dhawal

2011 CWC Saw master sachin retire
2015 meh Master Virinchi
Really sad day  :'( :'( :'(

Winning

#We Will Give It back Was ..

been Said But Overall Well Played by Team India...