News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

Australia, the cheaters (watson claiming rohit's catch) and sledgers deserve to be beaten in their own backyard in front of their home crowd.
Mccullum deserves to lift world cup for the aggressive brand of cricket and team he developed since 2013.

India did well until today, considering their bowlers limited experience and team's recent form

ReVan

Yeah Watto was a joke to some unsportive cricket - he should have straight asked for a review rather than confidently claiming the catch. Mitchell Starc didnt do any good either, he practically appealed multiple times for a LBW even the ball was totally off the stumps.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

msrhprasad

Dear Virinchi,
first of all i feel very sad for your decision, Not only cricket...but you posted very very wonderful posts on other topics. these are all much useful to all.
your readings as well views on other topics are much needed.
i can't say much more.
if possible please re-consider your opinion. pls.

Rohit Jain

Quote from: Virinchi on March 26, 2015, 05:43:38 PM
With this i am stopping posting in any forum about any sport.
Dear Virinchi,
I request you to reconsider you decision. You have been an "icon" and a mentor to this forum. Your ideas and support have always helped new members gain knowledge and confidence.
Please reconsider.
"The greatest religion
is to be true to your own nature.
Have faith in yourselves."
~ Swami Vivekananda

HARI

Will NZ win the CWC world cup final on Sunday 29 Mar?

Horary Chart details: Date: 27 Mar 2015, Time: 13:33:13 (GMT+ 12; DST+1)  KP seed: 14

The 5th sub lord Moon is in the star of Rahu and sub of Rahu. 

Moon is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. Rahu is the sub lord for cusps 1, 4, 6, 10, 12.

The 5th sub lord is linked to 4 and 12 cusps. This indicates that NZ player(s) might miss the final due to unavoidable circumstances and therefore need to be replaced in the squad.

The 5th sub lord is linked to cusps 1, 6, 10 through it star and sub lord. The 7th cusp augments the 6th cusp.

NZ wins the CWC 2015 final.

sourav123

So sad to see virinchi sir decision. I hope you change mind otherwise it will be a big loss for all of us.
I am not sure why messages got deleted from this forum? I never posted anything negative but was showing support to India and praising learners of astrology and mater himself. Is there anything which not suppose to be in any post? Is there any criteria which yet to aware.
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

ReVan

Quote from: HARI on March 27, 2015, 06:32:44 AM
Will NZ win the CWC world cup final on Sunday 29 Mar?

Horary Chart details: Date: 27 Mar 2015, Time: 13:33:13 (GMT+ 12; DST+1)  KP seed: 14

The 5th sub lord Moon is in the star of Rahu and sub of Rahu. 

Moon is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. Rahu is the sub lord for cusps 1, 4, 6, 10, 12.

The 5th sub lord is linked to 4 and 12 cusps. This indicates that NZ player(s) might miss the final due to unavoidable circumstances and therefore need to be replaced in the squad.

The 5th sub lord is linked to cusps 1, 6, 10 through it star and sub lord. The 7th cusp augments the 6th cusp.

NZ wins the CWC 2015 final.

Welcome HAARI to Astrogle. Glad to see your first post as a detailed prediction. Expecting more to do the same.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Zappy

Query - Will New Zealand defeat Australia on 29th March 2015 to win the World Cup.
Date - 27-3-2015
Time- 19.15.57
Longitude - 72.57.52 E
Latitude - 20.37.25 N
KP new Ayanamsa
House Rotation - 9th House treated as Asc.
Hint - For team under query to win the sublord of 6th House and 11th should be strong significator of 6th,10th or 11th House.1,2,3 are supportive house. For opponents we check the 12th and 5th Cusp. 7,8,9 and 4 are supportive house.
I'm doing by best to predict using 4 step theory.

Bracket's indicates strong significators.
Moon's reflection
Moon - Occupies 8, Owns 10
Step 1 - Moon as planet itself
There are other planets in the star of Moon, hence does not signify's cusp occupies or owned.

Step 2 - Starlord of Moon - Rahu
Rahu occupies (11). Rahu is in Virgo, hence it's signlord is Mercury.
Mercury occupies (5) and owns (9) and (12).

Step 3 - Sublord of Moon - Venus
Venus is in its own star. Venus occupies (6) and owns 1 and 8

Step 4 - Starlord of Venus - Venus.
Venus occupies (6) and owns 1 and 8
So strong significator of Moon - 11,5,9,12,6
Moon showing the connectivity for the concern question, hence we can proceed further.

For New Zealand
6th Cusp Sublord - Jupiter(R).
Jupiter - Occupies 10 and owns 3 and 6

Step 1 - Jupiter as planet itself
There are other planets in the star of Jupiter, hence does not signify
the cusp occupies or owned.Cusp conj (10).

Step 2 - Starlord of Jupiter -Mercury.
Mercury occupies (5) and owns (9) and (12).

Step 3 - Sublord of Jupiter - Ketu.
There are other planets in star of Ketu, hence does not signify cusp
occupied or owned.

Step 4 - Starlord of Ketu - Saturn.
Saturn is in its own star. Saturn occupies (1) and owns (4) and 5.

Strong Significator of Jupiter - 10,5,9,12,1,4
Jupiter has become strong significator of 10 1 house which is advantage for Newzealand, however it has also become strong significator of 5,9,12,4 which is for Australia. Hence Jupiter is favoring Australia.

11th Cusp - Rahu
Rahu - Occupies 11

Step 1 - Rahu as planet itself
There are other planets in star of Rahu. Hence does not signifies cusp
occupied or owned.

Step 2 - Starlord of Rahu - Moon
Moon occupies {8} and owns 10.

Step 3 - Sublord of Rahu - Saturn
Saturn is in its own star. Saturn occupies (1) and owns (4) and 5.

Step 4 - Starlord of Saturn - Saturn.
Saturn occupies (1) and owns (4) and 5.

Strong Significator of Rahu - 8 1 4

Rahu is supporting Australia because of 8th and 4th House signification.

For Australia
12th Cusp - Jupiter
5th Cusp - Jupiter
Jupiter signification as explained above - 10,5,9,12,1,4
Jupiter is strongly favoring Australia. Hence Australia will lift 2015 Cricket World Cup.
All the best to both the team.
Feedback Appreciated..

Regards,
Zappy
(Kiran Mahyavanshi)

Zappy

Forgot to Mention KP Seed No. It is 222

Shree

Dear Viranchi,
You have been amazing with your predictions and have also helped many with your advice. Though i didnt had much interest in sport astrology, but i had logged in everyday to site to read your other seniors  predictions on matches. Hope you would continue to guide the new juniors here and continue to advice in other aspects other than sports.

regards
Shree