News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

England vs Sri Lanka 2014 Series Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

SL to score 290+ victory to SL regardless of D/L or No Result due to Thunderstorms.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

what is the purpose of having reserve days in this series ?
if 25 overs cannot be bowled today in 2nd innings, will they continue on reserve day or start afresh ?
or if full 50 overs cant be bowled in 2nd innings today, then will they continue on reserve day

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Parminder

it will be a complete match today only no reserve day will come in picture.
regards

Varenya

In that case, England's resistance comes to an end within 1 hour from now

Parminder

as per understanding second bat should win 2nd odi rest depends on toss also who wins it .if any changes will post the same .

ReVan

2nd ODI Sri Lanka vs England

England has better chances of grabbing victory.

Parminder

Quote from: Parminder on November 29, 2014, 08:36:07 AM
as per understanding second bat should win 2nd odi rest depends on toss also who wins it .if any changes will post the same .
no changes my take 2nd bat only lanka

SaSirEkha

Lanka should be able to chase but after some hiccups initially in their 2nd innings

taro manish

2nd One Day

Quiet a close match.....but lanka may able to win this at the end...