News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utkaarsh

Manish,
For IPl winner, It is about team and not Dhoni , he plays for a team,
i look at City - Chennai (7)- favorable, Team name numbers are not at all favorable  - 9,8
T-shirt color is yellow - average favored
yes captain's numbers matter but lower weightage

astrorocks

Yesterday the toss winner KKR was ascendant yet they won the match. Can anybody pls explain about this as the sublord jupiter was signifying 8 for asc.

Virinchi

how did you decide KKR was ASC ?
toss spinner is not always ASC captain.
go by toss result
at 18:00 Dsc was winning toss, for match starting at 18:33, Dsc had more chance to win it (also check moon's sub significations w.r.t Asc during match to see who dominated at what time)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

giri1985

i think we can use market odds to determine dsc n asc

ReVan

Delhi vs RCB, 17 April 2014
Toss and Match should be RCB even with a 2-3 min delay.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

taro manish

@utkaarsh..........great analyses by you.....thx for reply.....my pic two...hyd & delhi.....but i noticed in past matces whenever some sevens combined channai rarely fail.....lets see.....

taro manish

@charm31.......good work by u too how u calculate this

knowastro

Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians 2nd T20 Match

Toss: DD
Match: DD
P2W: Yuvraj S, D Karthik & M Shami

Star Dust

In the first 3 posts on Page 1, the team mentioned 1st is home team (Asc)
for example : today, 17.4.14    match 2    Sharjah    Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore    20.00 IST | 2.30 GMT | 18.30 local

DD is Asc and RCB is Dsc
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

astrorocks

Dear Virinchi, Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your guidance