News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taro manish

@ surajnayyar...that match i  have knight of pentacles for csk........& ten of cups for Punjab......i like punjab but other aspects of astrology & numerology fav. Csk so i chose Csk..but taro win At the end....

ReVan

Quote from: astrorocks on April 18, 2014, 10:17:21 PM
Dear Revan, Can you pls help me how to predict toss. Your prediction on KXI was great

Do you know Frawley's method of Western Astrology?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

astrorocks

Quote from: ReVan on April 18, 2014, 10:40:01 PM
Dear Revan, Can you pls help me how to predict toss. Your prediction on KXI was great
Nope. I was referring to Virinchi's system of predicting toss. I thought you would know

ReVan

Quote from: astrorocks on April 18, 2014, 11:06:57 PM
Quote from: ReVan on April 18, 2014, 10:40:01 PM
Nope. I was referring to Virinchi's system of predicting toss. I thought you would know

I dont know Vedic or KP Astrology. I use only Western.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

astrorocks

I m unable to find the method to predict toss. Can seniors pls help.

bunny.singh.7370013

Rcb vs Mi

both toss and match to rcb

surajnayyar

As per my Tarot Card Prediction :
RCB : Knight of Cups
MI : Eight of Cups
RCB wins..!!
KKR : Page of Wands
DD : The High Priestess
KKR wins..!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

surendra.gurram

Quote from: astrorocks on April 18, 2014, 11:40:48 PM

Coin toss is done and dusted in 2-3 seconds time, toss winner can be identified by observing moon sub/prati-sub/sookshma-sub to the exact minute-seconds when the coin is airborne. Then we can have 100% correct results.

Alternatively we can see only moon sub horary method and csl significations at the time of coin toss to minute level and identify if asc or dsc wins toss, this is not very accurate but worked 4/4 so far in this IPL. :)

Toss result has become crucial to identify asc or dsc based on which moon sub horary method can be applied to identify match winner. Otherwise, what is the use or fun in identifying who wins toss?

Good Luck.

astrorocks

Quote from: surendra.gurram on April 19, 2014, 11:43:18 AM
Quote from: astrorocks on April 18, 2014, 11:40:48 PM
Coin toss is done and dusted in 2-3 seconds time, toss winner can be identified by observing moon sub/prati-sub/sookshma-sub to the exact minute-seconds when the coin is airborne. Then we can have 100% correct results.

Alternatively we can see only moon sub horary method and csl significations at the time of coin toss to minute level and identify if asc or dsc wins toss, this is not very accurate but worked 4/4 so far in this IPL. :)

Toss result has become crucial to identify asc or dsc based on which moon sub horary method can be applied to identify match winner. Otherwise, what is the use or fun in identifying who wins toss?

Good Luck.
Dear Surendra, Thanks a lot for your guidance. Can you pls tell which cuspal sublords are to be taken into consideration apart from Moon sub during toss time

surendra.gurram

@astrorocks,

Same as what we apply for match winner identification. (1 6 11 and 5 7 12)