News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrorocks

Good work by all seniors. Leo thank you so much for your clarification

MSDhoniFan991

According to Cheiro, I am predicting RR .  RR is 40, and KXIP are 43. Major numbers 20, 2, 31, 4 and 24.

24, and 4 matches RR bang on. 24 because of Watto's destiny of 33 = 6.

surajnayyar

RR : The Hermit
KXI PUN : The World
Punjab wins today. Last match, came to conclusion The High Priestess(a major arcana card) can prevail over The Page of Wands(a court card) due to her hidden intuition and mysterious potential.
@Taromanish...your comments please.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

bunny.singh.7370013

Toss and match both to Rajasthan royals ...

@revan sir please guide cause your predictions are always spot on.

ReVan

Quote from: bunny.singh.7370013 on April 20, 2014, 12:27:47 PM
Toss and match both to Rajasthan royals ...

@revan sir please guide cause your predictions are always spot on.

Not always my friend. My method itself isn't' 100% accurate as K.P. because of subs, though the author of my method has stopped educating further hence I'm personally inclined to perfect it by all means including picking some pointers from K.P since both these system use the Placidus house system.

Yesterdays game when there were no testimonies for either teams "How did DD win" ? The pattern clearly looked as if they were 'true' ASC, nevertheless how did even KKR win the Toss when during Toss time (as I observed & even what surendra suggested) there was nothing to support ASC or DSC (hence ASC wins be default).

Today's game - its going to be a high scoring (depends on ball to pitch) a very close contest and am seeing Underdogs (RR) to be the better team. According to me Toss also should be won by Punjab (EDIT: Sorry wrote RR before). Lets see the Toss and know who are ASC & DSC for today.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

maddy gaurav

yes aslo from star dust.....plzz....guide us how to decide the winner of match....uptill ur knowledge...after 6 matches.....give us some tips.....

taro manish

RR:The Hierophant
Kxip:Five of Cups
For me Its RR Today.....watson will shine too....

sagar.palrecha

Hi everyone I am new here. I don't have any knowledge of Astrology or Numerology. I predict on the basis of Patterns. :)
Today my pattern shows:
Toss: KXIP
Match: KXIP
Target: Between 171-176
I predict cricket because its "challenging" & not because it's "rewarding".

maddy gaurav

which type of patterns sagar.palrecha......can u plzzz explain us.....it would be very helpfull for us

SSB

Kings XI Punjab -v/s- Rajasthan  Royals

Toss : Rajasthan Royals
Match : Rajasthan Royals

Watson's Numbers Are Better Than Bailey's & Team Numbers Also Indicates Rajasthan Royals Should Win.