News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Free Tarot reading ONLINE !

Started by OMkaar, June 20, 2009, 12:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeprince

wow its kinda creepy to know how could he predict so accurately?????
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

chensree

it is very nice. i got results what i m thinking

Innis12ran

Never refer any online car reader site, I don\'t they tell all right things. How was any one\'s experience on this? Can any one suggest me any good, believable site.  

Anjali

Thank you OMkaar... amazingly accurate on the nitty-gritty of my PAST & PRESENT Card which is what I have gone through and is currently experiencing now. I only hope my FUTURE card that appeared (Eight of Wands) which states about \"Opportunity and a Chance to make great progress\" will materialize soon. When all is lost, said & done, this is a great way to give our emotions a boost.

Thanks!

gauranggroups

Guys,

I dunno how far accurate this will be. Because the Tarot Card Readers used to say that the enquirer should touch the card himself for making the spread, in order to get the results accurately. If not, the results may not be accurate, it seems. But its looking good. Even I tried myself few times and it seems good.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Anoo

need not touch the cards
i\'ve seen/known tarot readers who do distance reading too

Anjali

I drew the cards in May when my situation was not so great and it foretold the exact thing that finally happened.

Today I once again drew the Tarrot cards (Llewellyn) and guess what? It was so darn accurate! This is too good!! I have got a new job and I commence work under a female later in Aug - so the cards I drew was TWO OF WANDS (My Past), QUEEN OF PENTACLES (My Present) which states about working under the leadership of an intelligent woman (yes, precisely!) and the Future card I drew was the card of DEATH (evolution & transformation, an end to a situation). How much more accurate can this get????

moosaa

thanks for the links..

great work..

life9+

Thank u  much OMkaar for the amazing site of Tarot. It works same way when done manually. :)

kumara36

Let me see it. Thanks for the link.