Really Really depressed Pls lisen and say something

Started by tara, May 13, 2014, 11:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

Hello Friends,
Very long story, I was pregnant 2 times in pass 6 months and both the times had terrible loss the second time was a disaster I gave birth to a 14 week baby with a normal mode went through a lot. with all this pain gain was only to give birth to a baby with no life. in tears....
loss of job in Feb 2014, loss of medical insurance in feb, loss of money, loss of baby in April 2014 I have lost hope in life over all in 2014 so far.
Always all great astrologers predict I will live very good in venues dasa but due to my moon being in cancer and I am so sensitive I am not happy internally I always worry I always wnatto change my living life condition I suffer with in myself every second I feel I am rejected by this world.
I should say this in BOLD  ONLY thing god's gift is I am blessed with a caring husband and a very nice son
I am so greatful and thank ful for that gift from god
I need to change myself from being depressed all the time my husband helps me to over come but i cannot bring myself to a good healthy thinking.
why is this feeling in my blood depth? I cannot understand myself sometime I understand due to baby loss I am extra depressed
I am very lonely pass from few years I have no true friends other than my husband and my son I know what else do I need is also I feel at times.....

tara

I do not have interest in work as I am not able to work for others some angry with in myself no fault of others
I am not sure how to spend time as no friends, as I live in USA people are always busy with their work and schedule.
I do not speak to my father for a misunderstanding of money he wnats more money from me with not returning my already given money.
I donot speak with my siblings they are always busy and have no interest to response to me. ( all siblings live in India)
I have started to think something is wrong with me or my placement of moon sign? has any cancer moon sign out there feel so depressed? hard to look from outside and soft inside etc. is some body who feels like me and who are cancer and how do they over come such depression? most of the time I am told like moon I go to low full moon I will be happy etc. either way I feel in a month I am 80% depressed inside. How do I win myself? Astrologers had told here in astrogle in other posts that how I get depressed based on my placement of signs but they said in venues dasa I will be up and fine but I feel it is getting worst....Please discuss friends advice, critizisum, suggestions, note every thing is welcome
~T

sourav123

Hi Tara,

How much Hardship you are going through. You will feel more depressed If you talk more astrologers every time. Always remember there is One Almighty and If you are going through this much of hardship Just pray This Strong almighty sincerely. May be you are Paying your past life debts. But One thing you can do is -:
Go to Mahadev Temple near you. If there is No temple near your residence . Pray maha dev With closed eyes and ask for karmic relief. If there is Temple Or you can manage to go Temple. Pour Milk on Shivaling on Monday. Don't ask or say Infront of almighty. Just Pray.
And when you connect with this ultimate energy. All the planets effect slowly settle down itself. Believe me I got so much relief from this ultimate remedy.
Don't Complain or Demand Just Pray and If possible Pour Milk.
In Astrology Moon signify your emotions. If your moon is weak You will feel more discomfort or you may feel that world is coming over you with minor life issues. But your Moon or your Emotions are strong you can go through any hardship .
Moon is lord by Shiva Ji. Worshipping Shiva will give you relief in this time phrase of your life.

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

tara

Thank you for your advice, was in quite mode and your words are really kind and nice thanks.
I have really over come this depression, looking at brighter side of life and moved on :-) I suppose my moon did help my emotions to come through.
Also I was not asking for any astrology as my subject says "Pls lisen and say something" which you did.
will be back in few days for interesting post I suppose.
~Tara

Virinchi

This too shall pass
"He who realizes 'this too will pass' is an enlightened soul with class"
"He who knows 'nothing is forever' is the wisest soul"
"Wise is he who can accept that change is the only constant"
"He who believes 'this too will pass' is a liberated soul with class"
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sourav123

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

tara

WOW Awesome well said words at the right time!!!!! Thank you Virinchi!!! See thats what I like about this form sometime not only astrology that connects you it also makes us a better people. I really love this form been through lots of ups and downs allways I have ahd advice and support  help and joy share so much about me and hear so much about others, virtually made friends with in the form.
I am so much feeling better yes Praying has helped me cope up my sorrows and sharing my emotions in this form has made me stronger.
~Tara