News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Natwest T20 Blast 2014 Astrology Predictions

Started by Srikanth, June 06, 2014, 09:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

If toss and match happen ontime, then Toss winner can win this match in final overs
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

South Division: Essex v Hampshire at Chelmsford, Jul 22, 2014
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

North Division: Northamptonshire v Nottinghamshire at Northampton, Jul 23, 2014  :-\
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

surendra.gurram

Unlike IPL and CPL matches, UK Domestic games start on time and finish on time or before time unless there is delay due to weather. Game must be over by 21:15 GMT+1 sharp.

Typical Natwest T20, hours of play would be:
innings1: 75 minutes
interval: 15 minutes
innings2: 75 minutes

Today's game is similar to yesterday's with Merc and Ketu subs, home team is under trouble.

Parminder

First bat will win there would be little twist once 2nd bat can come fav but that to not very much more over first bat will win.

astrorocks

Asc is Northamptonshire today and it should lose the match

himakar.sai

Northamptonshire can win this match....

ReVan

North Division: Lancashire v Durham at Manchester, Jul 24, 2014

sagar.palrecha

Middlesex v Surrey:
As per pattern I think Surrey could win the toss 62%.
And as per recent matches Surrey would bats first.
As per averages the estimated score could be around 160+.
Finally as per Statistics Surrey 56%.
I predict cricket because its "challenging" & not because it's "rewarding".