News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League 2014 T20 Predictions

Started by LEO, September 08, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

himakar.sai

Mumbai indians vs southern express at 8 pm
Southern express will win this match against mumbai indians

Star Dust

Quote from: Varenya on September 14, 2014, 01:48:29 PM
today's winners can be Lahore Lions (with some fight back NK team in 2nd innings) and Mumbai Indians (straight forward)

delayed toss by 4 mins reversed the situation.
even 2nd match can have delayed toss, so better wait for it.
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

satish2275

we can expect one more wicket at 1901 hrs

satish2275

little bit better time for LL from now.. but its too late

satish2275

Its seems that next match start on time

ReVan

Mumbai Indians vs Southern Express

Southern Express if they bat first, they are most likely to score 180-190 and can win it.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

giri1985

I think somebody has hacked varenya sir's id. Last few cricket predictions makes me feel likevthat...

satish2275

shailendra007

Quote from: Varenya on September 14, 2014, 01:48:29 PM
welcome back shailendra :)
today's winners can be Lahore Lions (with some fight back NK team in 2nd innings) and Mumbai Indians (straight forward)

Thnk u sir!!!

I was expecting DSC to be lahore!!!! Bt coin was spun by ASC lahore(however lahore won the toss) , bt I would be greatful if u can correct me how to judge ASC and DSC on neutral ground!!! M learning in guaidnce of Bluetooth!!! (he is at his best when come to explaining me whenever m wrong)

Would Love if any seniorn can help!!!!! :)
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

Virinchi

Quote from: shailendra007 on September 14, 2014, 11:49:09 PMI was expecting DSC to be lahore!!!! Bt coin was spun by ASC lahore

You expected LL to be Dsc and its right. Go by toss winner, not toss coin spinner.
In 2nd match Asc won toss and match too.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !