News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League 2014 T20 Predictions

Started by LEO, September 08, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shailendra007

Quote from: Virinchi on September 15, 2014, 12:37:23 AM
You expected LL to be Dsc and its right. Go by toss winner, not toss coin spinner.
In 2nd match Asc won toss and match too.

Thank you so much Sir for your reply!!! Will check tommorow's Toss and match and Recheck it! :)
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

SaSirEkha

Tue, 16 Sep 2014 04:00 PM IST   SE vs LL        Raipur
Toss winner is doing good in 1st innings but losing match as opp team does better in 2nd innings

satish2275

Virinchi sir,
   small doubt, please clarify. When taking signification of a planet X by considering its constellation lord, whether we have to take plant X owner ship and occupation, though planet x ownership houses has been occupied by some other planet. I read some where that Planet lost its owner ship when it has occupied by other planet.
      Aspects in KP to be taken westran or vedic? in this which one we have to consider houses or bhava. Please clarify this.

nangapunga

Quote from: satish2275 on September 15, 2014, 12:58:52 PM
I read some where that Planet lost its owner ship when it has occupied by other planet.

I Request u to plz be more specific about 'somewhere'.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

ReVan

Request to all members to discuss Sports Astrology in its respective thread:
Astrology Discussion Forums » GENERAL DISCUSSION » Sports & Games » Questions and Answers for Sports Predictions in Vedic and Western Astrology
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

shailendra007

Express vs Lahore Lions at Raipur on 16 Sep2014

If match starts and ends on time , then Dsc Shuld play well in 1st innings, however in second innings ASC with some difficulty can come back and win the match!!

giri1985

sir you forgot to  mention which team is asc n dsc.
Quote from: shailendra007 on September 15, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
Express vs Lahore Lions at Raipur on 16 Sep2014

If match starts and ends on time , then Dsc Shuld play well in 1st innings, however in second innings ASC with some difficulty can come back and win the match!!

himakar.sai

Southern Express vs Lahore Lions at 4pm
Toss winning team will loose this match..
Mumbai Indians vs Northern Districts at 8pm
Toss winning team will win this match..

shailendra007

Quote from: giri1985 on September 16, 2014, 10:50:13 AM
sir you forgot to  mention which team is asc n dsc.

We can judge it after match starts, m also not sure on neutral ground to judge asc and dsc!!!

ReVan

Based on Color method Southern Express vs Lahore Lions at Raipur on 16 Sep 2014
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.