News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League 2014 T20 Predictions

Started by LEO, September 08, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

Southern Express will struggle to chase
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

vijaay.gawala

Kolkata vs Chennai  I found kolkata as a winner toss will also be there side

ReVan

Kolkata vs Chennai - looks like a very low scoring match, resulting in 100-120
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Seetaram

Toss winner can chose to field first, bowl well to restrict 1st batting team to low-to-average score.
But if match ends beyond 11:15 pm, 2nd batting team can lose
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

BABA

ReVan

Quote from: Seetaram on September 17, 2014, 07:05:50 PM
Toss winner can chose to field first, bowl well to restrict 1st batting team to low-to-average score.

Good call on the average score. I missed a vital testimony which indicates 140-150 - nevertheless this will be a close match, may go to the wire.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

LEO

18 Sep 2014 08:00 PM IST   KXIP vs HBH   Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali

Hobart can win toss, decide to chase and lose match to KXIP in a high scoring game

LEO

Quote from: Seetaram on September 17, 2014, 07:05:50 PM

good call on toss and score, pretty close on result and timing +1

himakar.sai

Tim paine  team will win this match against  George bailey team ...

Star Dust

Quote from: LEO on September 17, 2014, 11:58:10 PMHobart can win toss, decide to chase and lose match to KXIP in a high scoring game

decision of chasing by toss winner and match winner is right but it looks like an average scoring game which can be chased
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA