News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League 2014 T20 Predictions

Started by LEO, September 08, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

3rd Match, Group B: Cape Cobras v Northern Districts (Knights) at Raipur

Considering CC as ASC, they can win this match in a 160-170 game if they bat first.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Bhavani

Till 12 overs of 1st innings, its NK. Then it should be CC till end of match (except for some fumbling in last 30 mins)

Anoo

Northern Knights can make a slight comeback after 10:33 pm and win if match ends on scheduled time.
If delayed, then Cape Cobras can snatch a win

surendra.gurram

Did you guys check possibility of rain/delay/no result from chart? Moon in sat star and moon sub with saturn aspecting moon, and rain is forecast during game time.

shailendra007

Cape Cobras v Northern Districts at Raipur, Sep 19, 2014

If match starts and ends on time, then DSC should have upper hand in the match, But if the match is well balanced till 10:33 then asc can come back and win the match!!!! (only if the match is not abandoned by rain  :D)
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

taro manish

In a well fought match NK will emerge as a winner...with the help of some late fight back............

LEO

20th Sept 2014 Champions League T20 winners can be Perth Scorchers (easy win), and KXIP (a bit of struggle)

taro manish

Toss : DOL
Match : as per my readings esay win for Dolphins

surajnayyar

Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

surajnayyar

As per my Tarot one card spread :-
HH : 6 of Swords
CC : Queen of Cups
Winner : CC !!

LL : The World
KKR : The Strength
Winner : LL !!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!