Pakistan VS Australia in UAE 2014 Series Predictions

Started by Anoo, October 04, 2014, 11:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

lately discovered that both toss time and match start time in this series have been 1-2 minutes earlier than scheduled local time.
it was clearly noted in last 2 matches and so its better to observe timings on sunday
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

himakar.sai

Pakistan vs Australia
Pakistan will win this match :)

Virinchi

@ himakar, for that to happen, Aus should win toss
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

3rd ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Abu Dhabi

L7 conjunction North Node
Moons last aspect with L7
Moon square APOF

All three strong testimonies in favour of DSC today

EDIT: After reviewing the England vs India 5th ODI, Australia should remain to be ASC in today's game, hence Pakistan can win this.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

nangapunga

Same Owner of 5/6 cusp and 11/12 cusp will ensure both teams reach their respective comfort zones.
Lately Venus sub should help Oz to ensure tht Pak doesnt mark an entry in winning column.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

SaSirEkha

Quote from: Virinchi on October 12, 2014, 10:39:54 AM
@ himakar, for that to happen, Aus should win toss
+1 virinchi !
Your post along with himakar and revan finished script for today as Australia won toss

BABA

surajnayyar

Pak : Seven of Wands
Aus : Judgement
Pak

ISL
Athletico de Kolkata : Queen of wands
Mumbai city FC : Four of pentacles
Kolkata/draw
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

1st Test Pakistan vs Australia

Toss: Australia
Match: Australia
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

Looks like Asc has reversed in this match as Pak won toss and they look to take away the match too (But Australia can push for a draw as day 5 looks somewhat fav to them)
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA