News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

India vs West Indies 2014 Series Predictions

Started by Star Dust, October 06, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

The 4-5 min delay gives advantage to ASC - now is WI ASC or DSC?!?!
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

WI becomes ascendant today and can comeback strongly in last one hour of their chase.

JayTee

West Indies team has pulled out of their tour of India because of the ongoing payment structure dispute with the WICB and WIPA. The fourth ODI in Dharamsala will be their last game of the series, which was scheduled to have a fifth ODI, a Twenty20 international as well as three Tests.

BCCI was trying to find another team as a replacement, with Sri Lanka being the favourite to fill in the gap before India travels to Australia in mid november.

ReVan

Sri Lanka has accepted BBCI's invite - its going to be a 5 ODI series between India & SL
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

LEO

I guess 330/6 is good enough score to win but WI has some big hitters.
If 2nd innings starts around 7pm, then they are struggling for around 30 overs and then will pickup if they have batsmen left

SL is like a standby-girlfriend ;)