Ram Slam T20 Challenge November - December 2014 Predictions

Started by Parminder, November 02, 2014, 02:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

plz post predictions (in future) for matches that are atleast live on tv in your country.
small tournaments like ram slam, nzl domestic t20 squeeze in 3-4 matches on same day at same time and we dont even get to see toss time live to confirm who is asc/dsc
in t20 leagues, IPL, BIGBASH are well organized.. to some extent NATWEST T20 is okay

ReVan

Quote from: Anoo on November 21, 2014, 11:22:54 PM
plz post predictions (in future) for matches that are atleast live on tv in your country.
small tournaments like ram slam, nzl domestic t20 squeeze in 3-4 matches on same day at same time and we dont even get to see toss time live to confirm who is asc/dsc
in t20 leagues, IPL, BIGBASH are well organized.. to some extent NATWEST T20 is okay

All Tosses in these games do happen on time i.e. half hour before start of play. I've confirmed this via local friend. They just show the Toss late on TV and update it much later on Cricinfo etc. The difficulty is to know Toss & Start time of matches with delayed starts due to Rain.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

23 Nov'14 Warriors and Cape Cobras can be today's winners
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Bhavani

Tonight (28 nov) Warriors vs Cobras : on time toss winner can win after some struggle in 2nd innings

Anoo

Virinchi

In Ram Slam on 30 Nov 2014, If you can know Asc/Dsc through toss in 10 am match, then you don't need to check tosses of next 2 matches as asc/dsc reversing (or not reversing) pattern remain same on same day, same star in same ground
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Star Dust

+1 Virinchi ...
Lions | Titans | Cobras win their matches tomorrow
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Parminder

dolphin cobra warrior no matter who ever bats first these should be the winner .

himakar.sai

LEO

On 3rd Dec at Kimberley, in Knights vs Lions match, toss winner will win match too but in a stiff fight.
Infact in Cobras vs Warriors match too Toss winner can win match