Pakistan vs New Zealand 2014-2015 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, November 03, 2014, 01:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utkaarsh

Agree . Being a day ruled buy Saturn (17th) and Mercury ( wed ) , expect a relatively lower score as compared to last one with atleast one major twist in form of match changing moment, a crucial over/decision or excellent/dropped catch/run-out

If you also notice two teams are wearing colors of dominating planets Black ( Saturn ) and Mercury ( Green)

New Zealand will surely start well or reach/dominate to a winning position and sudden change downside

SSB

Quote from: SSB on December 17, 2014, 02:37:35 PM
PAK v/s NZ, 4th ODI

Toss : PAK ( Bat )

@ utkaarsh : Numbers Indicating BIG MATCH Today !  ;)

NZ WON THE TOSS MAKES THEM WINNER OF THE MATCH TOO  :)

utkaarsh

Quote from: utkaarsh on December 17, 2014, 03:25:17 PM
Agree . Being a day ruled buy Saturn (17th) and Mercury ( wed ) , expect a relatively lower score as compared to last one with atleast one major twist in form of match changing moment, a crucial over/decision or excellent/dropped catch/run-out

If you also notice two teams are wearing colors of dominating planets Black ( Saturn ) and Mercury ( Green)

New Zealand will surely start well or reach/dominate to a winning position and sudden change downside

The drop of Taylor by Tanvir might be punished heavily

taro manish

target for pak..300............. dont think they made this.....as master also "indicate"............. this

saikiran

I m member since May 2012. I know master Virinchi. I read all his posts in different subjects .Regularly. But till now not learned astrology

Parminder

ReVan

5th ODI Pakistan vs New Zealand

Winner of Toss looses the match
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SSB

Quote from: ReVan on December 18, 2014, 01:04:58 AM
5th ODI Pakistan vs New Zealand

Winner of Toss looses the match

Agreed,

PAK v/s NZ, 5th ODI

Toss : NZ

Match : PAK

Star Dust

I think both toss and match will belong to NZL as Pak is losing grip in final overs
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

Quote from: Star Dust on December 18, 2014, 08:00:14 AM
I think both toss and match will belong to NZL as Pak is losing grip in final overs

I feel Toss Pak | Match NZ
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.