Pakistan vs New Zealand 2014-2015 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, November 03, 2014, 01:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Whoever wins toss, its looking difficult for Pak to win this series as moon moves into Anuradha after 21:07
Now i understood Virinchi's post.. Pak created a drama till lastover last night and set to lose on friday

taro manish

taro manish

after 21:07.....may sign favor NZ ...but constellation favor PAK..........

ReVan

The golden period of 21:05 has entered and a wicket was introduced.
The dumbest part from Pak is by not pushing Afridi up the order.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

Quote from: Star Dust on December 18, 2014, 08:00:14 AM
I think both toss and match will belong to NZL as Pak is losing grip in final overs

+1 Star Dust, as expected anuradha killed Pakistan
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:00 local, 1st ODI - Westpac Stadium, Wellington

Winner of Toss looses this match.

BlackDeath

Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:00 local, 1st ODI - Westpac Stadium, Wellington

Toss - Pakistan
Match - New Zealand :)
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

ReVan

Star Dust

3rd Feb : Toss & Match can be won by New Zealand, despite late fight back from Pak.
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA