Australia vs India 2014-15 Series (4 Tests, 7 ODIs) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, November 17, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhavani

There will be few surprises ahead and England can win final against Australia on feb 1st.

ReVan

Fri Jan 23, 14:20 local - Australia vs England, 4th ODI, Bellerive Oval, Hobart

Toss winner wins match - Aus to win Toss & Match
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

LEO

Tomorrow Australia is certainly struggling against England

Virinchi

England dominating throughout 1st innings to get a high score
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Anoo

India's only chance to beat Australia in this series will be on 26th Jan.
They can come very close to winning, just that final overs of 2nd innings again slipping away from them slightly.
Dhoni should win toss and bat 1st as 1st innings powerplay looks in India's favor and they can use it to bring batsmen back in form.

surajnayyar

26th Jan
India : Temperance
Australia : Ten of Wands
India(Australia may push hard in the end)

Tri- series final chances
India : 5 of Cups
England : 8 of Cups
England will enter.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

shaun

Not looking good for India  :-[ Can be 3rd loss in series and another win for Australia.

ReVan

Mon Jan 26, 14:20 local - Australia vs India, 5th ODI, Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney

Call me crazy but India can actually pull this one off & that too quite comprehensively. Go Home team  8)
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

Fri Jan 30, 11:20 local - England vs India, 6th ODI at WACA, Perth.
In this virtual semifinal, ontime toss winner should make it to finals

BlackDeath

Fri Jan 30, 11:20 local - England vs India, 6th ODI at WACA, Perth.

Toss - England
Match - England
India will knocked out from Tri-series  :(
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..