Australia vs India 2014-15 Series (4 Tests, 7 ODIs) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, November 17, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

Quote from: BlackDeath on January 29, 2015, 12:44:04 PM
Fri Jan 30, India will knocked out from Tri-series  :(

mostly yes.. and England can lose final after giving some fight
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

ESPN Cricinfo seems to following Astrogle. Today's news, "England tipped to reach finals"
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

taro manish

india wining lots of matches on no.3.....but..?

surajnayyar

Quote from: surajnayyar on January 25, 2015, 12:57:04 PM
26th Jan
India : Temperance
Australia : Ten of Wands
India(Australia may push hard in the end)

Tri- series final chances
India : 5 of Cups
England : 8 of Cups
England will enter.
I agree with Star Dust ji regarding final
Australia : 10 of Coins
England : 8 of Swords
Australia !!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

MSDhoniFan991

3,6,9 are generally India's number and they do well when those numbers are in a date. Lets see what happens today

Date falls in 3. 

30+1 + 8 = 39

again you see 3 and 9. also going deep you will see a 6.

39+ 30 = 69 .. here 6 shows up with 9. Weather looks good today for a full match.

Virinchi

Toss happened 1-2 mins late and Mars changing star at 15:15 local time are key factors
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

BABA

LEO

Quote from: Virinchi on January 30, 2015, 08:38:39 AMMars changing star at 15:15 local time
I think everyone who predicted earlier, missed this bus !
Only concern is that between 15:15 - 16:24, England can suffer but after that Rahu can help them fightback.. lets see..

Anoo

Now Rahu will help India to take rest on Sunday and final belongs to Australia

ReVan

Quote from: Anoo on January 30, 2015, 01:54:14 PM
Now Rahu will help India to take rest on Sunday and final belongs to Australia

Hahaha Nicely said
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.