Australia vs India 2014-15 Series (4 Tests, 7 ODIs) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, November 17, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Going by what Virinchi suggested about Mars moving onto Poorvabhadra, England are seriously struggling.
There's a small window of hope for them between 18:01 - 18:39 perth time, but apart from that not much left.
Final match definitely belongs to Aussies.

Delayed toss made India as Asc.

Virinchi

@ LEO & Anoo, to eliminate the Asc/Dsc lochaa, i followed old method today to make sure what happens with Mars in P.Bhadra.
For Final on sunday and upcoming WC, try to use same funda. (remember we never had confusions in 2011 wc).
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

LEO

between 3:00-3:30 pm ist, england should lose atleast 2 more wickets

Star Dust

@ Virinchi, I agree that Mars is against England today but Rahu sub is too long enough to help them get close.
Fight is on atleast till 16:08 IST and by that time target will be considerably reduced.
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Anoo

England will make sure that target gets within reach in next 24 mins.
After that even if dumb bowlers strike back, it doesnt matter

ReVan

Sir Jadeja ends note with a NB #WeWillGiveItBack
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

surajnayyar

Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Varenya

In final, England will do well in 1st innings but Australia can comeback in 2nd innings after 16:40 to win it

MSDhoniFan991

Poor Poor Captaincy from Dhoni sticking to CSK favorites.. Ignoring the  leading wicket taker.. if Kohli was captain we sure wuld've won