News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Details needed Sarpa Samskaaram

Started by chensree, November 17, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chensree

I heard from one channel that before doing naaga partista we need to perform Sarpa Samskaaram. Learned members could you please explain me about this. What is the procedure and is that can be done along with Naaga Pratista?.

Eagerly waiting for your valuable replies

Virinchi

Why do you wanna do naaga prathishta ?
Sarpa samskaram or aslesha bali is done if you have sarpa dosham in your horoscope and it is effecting you severely
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

chensree

Blessed with child after praying at Vidurastra which is famous for Naaga Pratista. After fullfilling their wishes they need to do naaga pratista over there. Currently going through Rahu maha dasha and facing very much difficulties in life. Also some pundits informed that Kalasarpa also there in horo. Thats the reason. I saw in news channel that before doing naga pratista we need to perform sarpa samskaaram.

chensree

Vidura Satra, Ghate Subramanya, Kokke Subramanya are famous for Naaga Pratista. Visited first 2 places. Good happensing after visiting these places.

Virinchi

Yes..its an internal part of the process. At kukke they include it.
It is done by those who killed or harmed naaga(snakes) in past lives.
For them progeny/marriage is delayed in this life along with many other side effects.
Killing snake doesn't mean just physically killing them. Even killing a unborn child (abortion) will have same effect as sperm is considered similar to snake (its shape and crawling method)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

chensree

Virinchi sir, do we need to do Sarpa Samskara before performing pratista?. Please explain the procedure. Also how many days is better for Naga Pratista?. Which day is prefer for Naga Pratista. Need to perform immediately since things going in wrong way in life. Eargerly waiting for your reply Virinchiji

Virinchi

Yes.. contact kukke temple and they have a process which includes everything. They will pick dates for you and tell entire schedule in advance

msrhprasad

:) Thank you so much, Virinchi Ji....actually till now i  thought (now only me so many people) Nagadosham belongs only who killed snakes.

now i know that, even abortions also causes to such dosham and who take scanning and committed abortions must realize, espcially the baby is (female).... proved in scanning. :)

msrhprasad

Yes, as Virinch Ji...said kukke is the best place to perform Naga dosha nivarana poojas... contact details can get online....www.kukke.org

hmmm...there is another temple in Kerala (sree Nagaraja swamy Temple)  https://www.mannarasala.org/   ...also famous.

chensree

Thanks for the information to Virinchij and prasad