News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

KFC Big Bash T20 League 2014-2015 Predictions

Started by LEO, November 29, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

27 Dec 2014   Sydney Thunder vs Sydney Sixers  ANZ  19:10 local

Winner of Toss looses this match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Varenya

Sydney Thunder vs Sydney Sixers  ANZ : 1st half belongs to one team and 2nd team coming back strongly in 2nd half to win it

taro manish

Quote from: Varenya on December 25, 2014, 11:49:20 AM
on 26 dec, toss winner at WACA should control almost entire match and win
+1 to Varenya.....
& thx "Reven" for giving a method in which asc and dsc easily understandable.........

ReVan

Quote from: taro manish on December 26, 2014, 11:49:31 PM
+1 to Varenya.....
& thx "Reven" for giving a method in which asc and dsc easily understandable.........

My method, though complete different from Frawley's is still Western based. Don't confuse it with Vedic or KP. However it may be the case whereas the ASC/DSC shown in KP may also be the same in my new method.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

taro manish

Quote from: ReVan on December 27, 2014, 02:27:30 AM
My method, though complete different from Frawley's is still Western based. Don't confuse it with Vedic or KP. However it may be the case whereas the ASC/DSC shown in KP may also be the same in my new method.
yeah right.........thnx for method & reply...............

taro manish

as for me...in todays BBL match
DSC may win after some trouble........

Anoo

BABA

Parminder

Sydney to come good fav high score , fav upto 30 p and from there fightback JP kind of a match .

taro manish

Quote from: Anoo on December 27, 2014, 12:39:13 PM
Whats Dsc in 'taro'
yeah thats not in 'tarot'.......i just try the hand little bit in conventional way of astrology.............regards.....