News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

KFC Big Bash T20 League 2014-2015 Predictions

Started by LEO, November 29, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utkaarsh

strikers surely can come back from a very bad situation, they will surely have a chance , expect a close match

ReVan

Semi-Final 2, 25 January, 16:10 - Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Stars - TheFurnace, Perth

Winner of Toss looses the match - Perth to win the Toss
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Finals: 28, January, 19:40 - Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers

Winner of Toss looses this match in a one-sided contest - Sydney to win the toss
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

28 Jan 2015, 19:40 at Canberra - Toss winner at 18:55 can win final match (can be scorchers again)
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

himakar.sai

Toss winner wins this match ..(Sydney sixers may win toss and elect to bowl)
First batting team should score around 150..

BlackDeath

Toss - Perth
Match - Perth

Perth Scorchers will be back 2 back champion...! ;) :)
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

BABA

Virinchi

Quote from: himakar.sai on January 28, 2015, 12:15:33 PM
Toss winner wins this match ..(Sydney sixers may win toss and elect to bowl)
First batting team should score around 150..

Toss must have happened 1-2 mins earlier than scheduled.
https://twitter.com/BigBashLeague/status/560345188804362240
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !