South Africa vs West Indies 2014-15 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, December 10, 2014, 02:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSB

@ taro manish , ReVan & All : As taro manish said, According to Astrology, Numerology & Tarot Card - Its WI day, But if we think personally than they can't chase against SA, I think we need to consider WI as ZIMBABWE  :P in which we do not need to predict !!  ;)

Lets see WI is WI OR ZIM  ???

ReVan

Quote from: SSB on January 18, 2015, 05:40:55 PM
@ taro manish , ReVan & All : As taro manish said, According to Astrology, Numerology & Tarot Card - Its WI day, But if we think personally than they can't chase against SA, I think we need to consider WI as ZIMBABWE  :P in which we do not need to predict !!  ;)

Lets see WI is WI OR ZIM  ???

Two very strong indications for DSC (my method) but I strongly believe SAF is playing DSC as they did in 1st ODI.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

3rd ODI: South Africa v West Indies at East London on Jan 21, 2015
(13:30 LOCAL | 11:30 GMT | 17:00 IST)

(Most of you will get WI win again but treat it as opposite) SAF to bag another comprehensive win here.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Anoo

3rd ODI : WI might want to bat first and score good but still SA comes strong in 2nd innings to win series

taro manish

3rd ODI

Toss : WI
Match : May we saw some more fight from WI.......But SA may win this.....

Star Dust

WI have a chance to register a win in either of last 2 matches but chance is too thin.
Expecting Gayle (if playing) to come good in 5th ODI
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

BABA

Anoo

25th Jan : West Indies can put up a much better performance after 3 bad ODIs.
They have a chance to make it 3-1

taro manish

Today favor equally both the teams....WI best chance come in Last ODI..........