New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2014-2015 Series Predictions

Started by Bhavani, December 22, 2014, 11:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

Bhavani

Lanka should do well and make it 2-1 (unless rain)

Anoo

The schedule seems to have changes and 4th ODI is on 20 Jan, but still Lanka has advantage

Virinchi

Views of this topic compared to others prove that people are interested only in those LIVE telecast matches (in India) where betting can be done. But still few genuinely interested members are predicting here.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

20th Jan 4th ODI: SL
23rd Jan 5th ODI: Winner of Toss wins the game
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

6th ODI: Winner of Toss looses the match badly.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surajnayyar

Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

BABA

whoever wins the toss doesn't matter, New Zealand will win the match

ReVan

Quote from: ReVan on January 24, 2015, 07:47:32 PM
6th ODI: Winner of Toss looses the match badly.

One team is going to suffer a target of a huge score.