Higher Education Chances

Started by surajnayyar, December 22, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

Hello Seniors,

I need your help. I am in a quest for higher education. I want to do MBA from a premier institute. Having been taking exams one after the other. But no success till now. Frustration after frustration. Don't know what is lacking. Strategy or luck ? I am a civil engineer at present looking for a career change by going for MBA. Don't want to continue in this field. Parents are pressurizing for marriage also. But till now not much settled. Kindly throw some light on my higher education chances, my career change prospects and when is the time of marriage. I would be really grateful. Thanks

Suraj Nayyar
2:47 pm
Chingola, Zambia

At present working in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Virinchi

MBA chances are very less (almost nil) and present transits are not at all supporting (atleast till 2017)
Even marriage should be postponed for another 2 years. Your present state of mind does not suit either.

If you still think you have motivation left to go for MBA after end of 2016, then try then
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

surajnayyar

Dear Virinchi sir,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please tell which transits and planetary factors are delaying my higher education chances ?

Thanks & Regards,
Suraj Nayyar

Virinchi

what will you do with them ? when you cannot change them
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

surajnayyar

Virinchi sir, sorry for the late response. I want to ask you if any remedies can be performed. Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Suraj Nayyar